SPECTRE 6

New Mexico - Official Roll Call & Lounge

2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Yeah any faster then that I guess it be running i know it takes me 7 minutes a mile when I'm pace jogging for distance and I run 4.50 miles it just seemed slow no disrespect just trying to give motivation i don't hike i jog.keep doin it bro.I can respect the effort.

7 min mile jogging pace ....ok

Anyways good job getting out their and doing pt.

2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Yeah that's faster than you probably run a mile im an active runner and jogger I live in the rail trail.

On avg it' a 7 to 8 min running mile.

That ain't to bad most people in my group do up to 10 at least you know your mile run time on average ppl say idk.

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part.

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453341865100112/

A little fun in the sun (FTX Video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmx7xC-2eXQ&feature=youtu.be

Dav we're recruiting in all states and could use the help of a hung ho Patriot like yourself in The Land of Enchantment! Please feel free to message me directly here or check out our Recruiting page. Link is in my post above. 

On 11/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, M E Scroggins said:

Eustase here. Any local III percentage chapters in and around the Albuquerque area?  

If you'd be interested in helping us build a unit there, I'd like to talk to you. Please feel free to contact me directly here, or visit our recruiting page username (if FB, please include your My  Militia so I can connect the dots) on FB here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1937755026537060/

15 hours ago, xxITKxx xxITKxx said:

In ABQ area looking for a shooting partner ...let know if interested ...God bless 

Yep lookin for same around Las Cruces on face book too 'VICTORY RIFLE COMPANY' .

check out the map theres about five locals, send em a messg , theres more around most dont post their location so ya have to glean the foum to find them

if I ever get up there I look you up.

Are these locals on Facebook? ... I got off of Facebook about a year ago so I'm so far behind lol ...I wanna reconnect with the Patriot community but Facebook is beyond liberal

1 minute ago, xxITKxx xxITKxx said:

Are these locals on Facebook? ... I got off of Facebook about a year ago so I'm so far behind lol ...I wanna reconnect with the Patriot community but Facebook is beyond liberal

I dont know right now if there on FB but check out the militia,com map, you gota scroll into it and clik on the markers.

FB is just a tool to connect it helps for me.

TIP* I got a prepaid PH then used 'a name' to get the on the the PH that way FB is less likely to flag ya.