Jump to content
SPECTRE 6

New Mexico - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Recommended Posts

FYI, if anyone in the area is interested, Stryker's Shooting World range & store in Las Cruces is open Tues-Sat 11am-5pm, as well as Miller Guns & Ammo, and Mr. Arms. My husband and I have gone to Stryker's quite a lot since the beginning of April, and we love them! We try to go to the range at least once a week, usually Fri or Sat. Come shoot with us! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cethomas1113 said:

FYI, if anyone in the area is interested, Stryker's Shooting World range & store in Las Cruces is open Tues-Sat 11am-5pm, as well as Miller Guns & Ammo, and Mr. Arms. My husband and I have gone to Stryker's quite a lot since the beginning of April, and we love them! We try to go to the range at least once a week, usually Fri or Sat. Come shoot with us! 😁

Damm Ammo is also open  ...Is the Butterfield range open now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to all.... The 'New Mexico Civil Guard' and the Texas State Militia' is having a joint training exercise , on sat May 23rd,

12 miles southwest of Vado N.M.  All are welcome    Some are overnight so it can be two day event.

 

Please message me for details or questions.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 6:42 PM, Dav Harzin said:

Damm Ammo is also open  ...Is the Butterfield range open now?

I'm not familiar with the Butterfield range, but according its unofficial facebook page, they seem to still be open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, Dav Harzin said:

Welcome to all.... The 'New Mexico Civil Guard' and the Texas State Militia' is having a joint training exercise , on sat May 23rd,

12 miles southwest of Vado N.M.  All are welcome    Some are overnight so it can be two day event.

 

Please message me for details or questions.   

AAR.....

The FTX went ok despite having a newbie go missing during a night patrol prompting a  impromptu SAR mission .YES lessons were learned,

  gear chek, buddy team, and SOP for mission break / missing man , ETC.

The next day of white board Land Nav / map reading class was well done and the newbies were devouring the info, as well a great refresher for the rest.

A short practice of medical man carry / evac showed , we need a much more work in this area.

  A great thanks for all that showed and helped ,

and for those that did not make I hope we can get together next time.

  Dav  ..OUT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dav, thank you for the update. Sorry we couldn't attend! Dealing with attacks on several fronts. We feel like the "Lone Ranger" right now. One adult child in Wichita Falls, Tx (a top notch nurse) thinks we're crazy thinking this "plandemic" is not bad (yet she knows only a couple covid positive patients and they are fine). Also dealing with local issues (NM SP "discussion", sheriff opinion, several business owners options, plus our own).

 

And I am trying to get a public info event started here in Alamo. Seems people are sleeping/going along with the plan, or something. I'm trying to wake them up. Got a few but need to roll and go on offense. Because the agenda is rolling along as planned on takedown of America, right under our noses!

 

Thanks for your work in your area!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Dav Harzin , I wanted to attend, but it seemed like it was going to be 'activity intensive'.. A lot more than an afternoon at the range.  I am going to work on my physical conditioning, and hopefully will be in good enough shape to make it next year.  Thanks for the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TLV said:

@ Dav Harzin , I wanted to attend, but it seemed like it was going to be 'activity intensive'.. A lot more than an afternoon at the range.  I am going to work on my physical conditioning, and hopefully will be in good enough shape to make it next year.  Thanks for the update.

Regardless of fitness I think all should attend any FTX / training / meetups etc. 

 

This something all sponsors of events should address, ...as in the real world there is something for everyone to do...

As such manning base communications, security for the base camp, practice spotting and reporting personnel / movements in the field., manning  transportation vehicle ....etc etc.  It's all a learning experience.

 

The most important training is whiteboard / classroom,  even if you observe the physical part of the training ...if you learn this then you can share this with others when the time comes..     

 

Plus just the added effect of sharing the comrade and your personnel knowledge, everybody has something they can share..some people dont realize this.

 

So here's a training lesson right here...when promoting a event make sure its clear to all regards of physical ability that they are encouraged to attend,   of course there might be exceptions depending on the actual course of day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonathan Christesen said:

Is this militia active?

New Mexico says, Welcome Aboard**

there are several groups in new mexico , which one are you referring too ? some are not really active , and there are a few not listed on this site that are currently active and recruiting. I believe there are two or three members on this site in Farmington.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jonathan Christesen said:

Looking for an active group recruiting. I live in Farmington 

' new mexico civil guard , NMCV  is a up and coming group , very active , find them on FB. 

 

' The Three percent Original '  is a national group, in NM  ...they were just getting to do some FTX and the covid put a hold that...but soon will get out in the field.

 
 
There are very few others,  but those groups usually find you...you dont find them.
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheFreeAmerican said:

Looking for a militia that is dedicated to protecting a free America!

see the post above, TTPO is a national group , but as of now the NMCG is much more active.

you might try FB to see if you have local groups, we have four local groups here in LC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Central NM checking in.  

@ Dav Harzin , I am assuming that one requirement for participating in an activity like the one you just completed would be the ownership of an AR or AK type 'modern sporting rifle'.  I do not own one yet, another thing of my list of 'stuff I gotta do'.  Thinking of building one, but not sure where to start, or what tools are needed. Need to do some research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TLV said:

Central NM checking in.  

@ Dav Harzin , I am assuming that one requirement for participating in an activity like the one you just completed would be the ownership of an AR or AK type 'modern sporting rifle'.  I do not own one yet, another thing of my list of 'stuff I gotta do'.  Thinking of building one, but not sure where to start, or what tools are needed. Need to do some research.

Hey TLV, I like to tell people you only need to have motivation to start, all the other stuff will come. way too many people have $ 1000's dollar of gear, yet have NO motivation to get out to train. Bring a stick and a can of beans and were goin out.

 

good rifle for the buck , ' Ruger AR556'   and " S&W MP15"   .  Every squad needs a DMR so thats where the general hunting rifle comes into play.

  Best, Dav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, guys;

I need to find a gunsmith.  I took my Smith & Wesson pump action 12 gauge to the range the other day, and found out that it will not retain rounds in the magazine when I attempt to load it.  Apparently the little pawl that is supposed to retain the round in the magazine is not doing its job.  I live in a small town about 80 road miles from ABQ, but do not want to go there if I can avoid it...(riots & stuff).  Does anyone have someone you can recommend?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TLV said:

Hi, guys;

I need to find a gunsmith.  I took my Smith & Wesson pump action 12 gauge to the range the other day, and found out that it will not retain rounds in the magazine when I attempt to load it.  Apparently the little pawl that is supposed to retain the round in the magazine is not doing its job.  I live in a small town about 80 road miles from ABQ, but do not want to go there if I can avoid it...(riots & stuff).  Does anyone have someone you can recommend?  Thanks!

Well I'm Shure there are some closer to you. But if you ever make it to Clovis I'd be happy to help you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Marinephil ,

Clovis is just a few hours down the road from Mountainair, where I live.  Drive out to the highway, take a left turn, and I'm there!  I assume you work, would you like to schedule a meetup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, Jonathan Christesen said:

Is this militia active?

this is new mexico roll call , there are several groups here . some are active most are not .

My advice check these out and join both then you get more options for training / meetings etc

 

TTPO The three percent originals


the main website  here
https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

get on the forum here
https://forum.thethreepercenters.org/index.php?r=user%2Fauth%2Flogin

fill out the NM state form here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-WKZ5P-fMB3_UreTxwoBwa-1o_zzJ_OIRxK2X7fIjH_icLg/viewform

 

NMCG  new mexico civil guard

https://www.facebook.com/NMCIVILGUARD/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...