SPECTRE 6

Texas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I wish I seen this a week ago I bought 3 dpms" ar-15" and I was a little upset with the final cost considering they all need trigger jobs and some sort of lens.

🇺🇸Happy Memorial day y'all. Let's not forget about those who gave their lives for our great country. 

Also, as those of you that are traveling, be safe and never drop your guard. Bad people like to do bad things. Keep your head on a swivel, not only for yourself, but for your friends and family.

God bless y'all, and have a great weekend.

• Thanks 2

On 5/27/2018 at 5:10 AM, Megatron said:

What weapons system's 

Ar, ak, sks, m249, bolt rifles, semi auto pistiol, revolvers, and EOD systems currently.

• Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey I'm just suggesting this because you say you got a, saw,,a trigger crank.if you make one with gearing you can really tune it.it takes cover fire to the next level if you plan on mounting it,,if not just take this as hot air.and just out of curiosity what eod system (I understand as well if you don't wanna say)

2 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

Hey I'm just suggesting this because you say you got a, saw,,a trigger crank.if you make one with gearing you can really tune it.it takes cover fire to the next level if you plan on mounting it,,if not just take this as hot air.and just out of curiosity what eod system (I understand as well if you don't wanna say)

Portable x-ray, pig stick (water disrupter) hopefully have access to a ZEUS system in the future.

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2018 at 10:44 PM, Marinephil said:

Ar, ak, sks, m249, bolt rifles, semi auto pistiol, revolvers, and EOD systems currently.

Semi auto saw?  What's the point of it

You could throw in a extra long barrel and a scope and make a beast,or a binary or trigger crank i can think of many uses it just ain t practical until it's mounted on something.lol...

5k for the rifle....and it's  belted so kinda odd.   

Why not just build a heavy barrel at and drum

• Like 1

The rpk at least is mag fed... so your not scrambling to build belts or even worse find links.....  

Seems like a novelty and while cool just not practical.   However my belief is you do you and I'll do me.  

On 5/27/2018 at 5:32 PM, Marinephil said:

Awesome price. If you get one I can help you build it Vicki champagne.

Ha! That IS good to know, Phil. BTW - I was thinking I could try to come up there a couple of times a month by bus. Less wear & tear on our 18 year old car, you know? I'd have to have someone meet me there & see I get back for the return bus trip. But it sure shouldn't cost that much. I have your phone number. So, I will let you know when I start this training next week & once I have the bus schedule & cost.....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Megatron said:

The rpk at least is mag fed... so your not scrambling to build belts or even worse find links.....  

Seems like a novelty and while cool just not practical.   However my belief is you do you and I'll do me.  

249 takes mags and belt

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Marinephil said:

249 takes mags and belt

Sot?  

Yeah they never ran well from the mag well the full autos didn't?

• Like 2