SPECTRE 6

Texas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

23 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Sir,

Your are exactly correct on organization.  We are now laying on our duffs.  I've been looking for a place to land, a III percenter and found each other over a month ago, he told me he would have someone call me for vetting, I gave him my 82nd Airborne Division Association card and have not heard anything.  I'm a jungle rat out of the 82nd.

2 minutes ago, Carl H Bludau said:

First, Let me thank you for your service, HOOAH! What town are you located in, Brother.

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.

y'all hang tight for the threepers, they are completely covered up. My vetting took 3 weeks. I don't think they were prepared for such an influx of people looking to organize. just keep in touch on the forum for now and meet up with your local guys in your zone.

Sir,

I live in Victoria, Texas.  

I removed your number brother. Not a real good idea. 

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.

9 minutes ago, The Fatalist said:

y'all hang tight for the threepers, they are completely covered up. My vetting took 3 weeks. I don't think they were prepared for such an influx of people looking to organize. just keep in touch on the forum for now and meet up with your local guys in your zone.

I don't know any threepers in Victoria.  The guy I met did not give me his phone number and I assumed I would hear something sooner.  I know his last name but he's not in the local phone book for he uses a cell phone only.

4 minutes ago, Carl H Bludau said:

Sir,

I live in Victoria, Texas.  

I am reaching out to a friend of mine to see how far you guys are. He is also Army

1 minute ago, Carl H Bludau said:

Sir,

I understand exactly.  I'm not in a group so not an issue now.

See what I can do to get you active.

5 minutes ago, Carl H Bludau said:

Sir,

I understand exactly.  I'm not in a group so not an issue now.

Until I can get word back. Sign up in this group Brother. 

Just now, Rev.E. said:

See what I can do to get you active.

Sir,

I gave you my phone number for a reason!  Things are getting very serious in this country.  If Trump wins there will be serious problems for a while, if he loses if will get very much worse.  These antifa/marxists/communists have been emboldened by liberal state governments and more than likely there will be huge security problems in all cities and neighborhoods.

Sir,

I gave you my phone number for a reason!  Things are getting very serious in this country.  If Trump wins there will be serious problems for a while, if he loses if will get very much worse.  These antifa/marxists/communists have been emboldened by liberal state governments and more than likely there will be huge security problems in all cities and neighborhoods.

Understand but share contact info only in Private messages.

Just now, Texas Trucker said:

Invite sent the other day.

Sent that to him as well brother.

36 minutes ago, Carl H Bludau said:

I don't know any threepers in Victoria.  The guy I met did not give me his phone number and I assumed I would hear something sooner.  I know his last name but he's not in the local phone book for he uses a cell phone only.

Yeah you're out there in the middle of that zone. someone will vet you in for Texas and assign a zone forum.

6 hours ago, Butch Fox said:

I'm in liberal Austin TX. Actually in the Lake Travis area which isn't much better.

My background is as follows;

6 years USN, 8 years LAW Enforcement (sheriff's dept) Merchant Marine Officer,

and security contractor 1 year active in Africa.

My passport is as thick as a small Bible so I have no issue with travel.

I am interested in being part of a active unit. Due to the mail in ballot push I believe President Trump may face a real challenge getting re-elected. If this happens the possability  of Antifa, BLM moving destruction assaults and arson into the suburbs being embolden by the election of a half brain dead Democrat and a radical America hating VP.

Consider me on call. I hope to hear from rational thinking individuals who are concerned for the country and families.

TSM Guardian Unit is in Austin.

texasstatemilitia.net or texasstatemilitiaaustin.com

4 hours ago, The Fatalist said:

Everyone is struggling with the influx.

TSM has updated recruiting processes and infrastructure to at least keep things moving.

I'm here in Plano, wondering if there's any groups that train who would be willing to let me join. Both TSM and LSW aren't going to work for me, sadly, so I'm hoping to find a group to tag along with. Long drives aren't an issue.

Units in the 361 area code ...

I have recently been made the 361 area code leader. Although I created the 8th TX Infantry, which can encompass the 361 area code, I want to be fair and impartial as area code leader so all militias can benefit from new troops and members are placed where they would be most useful without excessive travel involved. If you have a militia in the 361 area, please send me a PM advising of your catchment area and I'll try to put troops your way too. Thanks.

I am located in Stephenville south of Dallas I am actively seeking a strong group of people to train with I have my  concealed carry  And actively  practice my weapon  handling  And  accuracy  On my  property  I’m looking for  urban combat group training to help my  Community state and nation in that time of need.. Together we can stop Tierney together