SPECTRE 6

Texas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I'm new here. Everyone calls me BigWes. I live around the Wharton area and I guess y'all would call me a damn Yankee. Came down to Houston back in '80 for work and ended up putting in 12 years studying at UH. Very versatile background in all areas under the sun and more. I'd love to meet up with some like-minded people in my area. God, guns, and family... Semper Fi

Hey BigWes,

Check out Texas State militia Houston Unit. Www.tsmhouston.org 

We train every other weekend, have around 80 members, and accept members from ages 18 and up. We don't discriminate. We don't accept member requests through mymilitia.com, as all of our applications must be filled out starting with our website and must be background checked and approved by command.

On 3/8/2019 at 2:58 AM, Vicki Champagne said:

Good day, Lt. I live a couple of miles south of you - in Lubbock. However, I am interested in joining a group. Though I am on a fixed income, I hope to save the money to buy an AR by years' end!  I am a 65 year old female vet and survivalist. I have a wide range of skills from truck driving to licensed counselor and ordained Reverend. I am in reasonable physical condition & still get around. Good enough to have a complete, and well prepared, BOB - ready to get out of the area should the need arise. I am a Constitutionalist and have been looking for a group of people with like thinking. I have my conceal carry license and practice shooting weekly. I am, also, trying to save the money for a low cost AR. Then I will feel totally safe and ready. I, also, just bought a handheld ham radio & am looking for some place where I live to take classes on its use. I'm thinking this would be good for any type of group. 

I believe in God and the "separation of church and state" being what the Founders meant it to be, not what it's become. I believe that the Government is supposed to be protecting our borders - which they do not. I believe in freedom of religion - not just all religions except Christianity. Finally, I believe our Constitution is the supreme Law of the Land and that we MUST get rid of those violating it and replace them with those that WILL follow it.....

Mrs Champagne has 1st sarget Kent reached out to you?

If not email me @ [email protected] 

I am in Coldspring (San Jacinto Co) but right now I don’t drive due to cataracts 

This should be resolved within the next few months

Follow us on Twitter @mymilitia

Siggy2.png

A lot going on at the border, I registered here about a week ago. Haven't heard from anyone. I am a Vietnam veteran and was 18th airborne for six years. Maybe the times have changed. But Happy Easter to all who guard and protect America. God, Guns and Family. 

20 hours ago, Sky Dragon said:

A lot going on at the border, I registered here about a week ago. Haven't heard from anyone. I am a Vietnam veteran and was 18th airborne for six years. Maybe the times have changed. But Happy Easter to all who guard and protect America. God, Guns and Family. 

Happy Easter,   what groups have ya contacted, Im tryin to get down there soon.

It's really great seeing all the Patriots here!! I wish I could meet every one of you some day. Though, it may be when the SHTF. I will be ready & able, my fellow Patriots!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention,  a lady asked Dr. Franklin “Well Doctor what have we got, a republic or a monarchy.”  Franklin replied, “A republic . . . if you can keep it.”

It makes me happy to see this much activity in the Texas page. Now lets get everyone out and training. Don't let the lack of gear or weapons, or possible physical limitations stop you. There is always a job for everyone. From logistical planning, to field operations, any person of any condition can contribute and be a valued team member! Now let's train!

Howdy.  Have been out of circulation for a few months due to transportation problems.  Used to train with TSM-a group of good fellas-in the La Porte/Battleground area, but had to stop going,  and have not been down there for about six months.  Would like to resume training with a group closer to home;  Leon, Madison, Robertson, Walker, Grimes, Montgomery, San Jacinto, Trinity, Houston, Polk, or Liberty counties.  Maybe I can locate something in one of those areas.  If any of you hear of something, message me on the MM Roll Call page.  Thanks.

I Greetings and salutations, Patriots, brothers and sisters alike . I’m a keeper of my oath ,and a lover of our constitution . I’m a first generation American . My parents fled communism’s oppression. We have been working and serving our great nation ,ever since .I’m proud to report, Several of my family members have served and are currently serving our nation. In Two generations we have had at least a member in every branch of the military. From cousins to my daughter. We love our nation. My uncles that are both in the hands of the lord now and we’re both militia in Cuba. Forming the resistance from communism. One of my uncles fought in the Bay of Pigs with La Brigada ,and the other was trained by American special forces to fight there .They both died loving their new country , and one of them joined the Army and became a special forces member.  I was raised with a healthy dose of distain for communism .  I can’t believe that our nation has become so saturated with this cancer that it is displayed openly . So being a good loving son, grandson ,brother ,father ,husband , and patriot, I train with TSM. I’m was born in Florida and thusly, a southerner by the grace of god. I now reside in the great state of Texas ! I love this great state, and my new family at TSM. I’m extremely proud of all of you ! Knowing that y’all are out there working ,training on your days off . Humping gear in the heat and snow . Eating what ever is most convenient and fuels you . Enduring , pressing on and your love for the constitution our nation . It’s because of this knowledge ,I can sleep at night . It took 111% of patriots to gain our freedom from tyrants and we have a hell of a lot more now. I have seen the competition and I know y’all . Trust me when I say they don’t stand a chance ! Thank you for your service! 

Edited by Leonard Perez
Grammar and sentence structure.

L. Perez:  Good to have you on board.   Glad to know that there are true patriots out there, because there may come a time (don't know when) when citizen soldiers are needed for their help and support.   And that is when the real distinction between sunshine patriots and the genuine article becomes apparent.  I only pray that we all have the discipline and strength to perform our duties once the whistle blows.  Best of luck and be safe.  Max

On 3/17/2019 at 7:06 PM, Joey Adair said:

Hey BigWes,

Check out Texas State militia Houston Unit. Www.tsmhouston.org 

We train every other weekend, have around 80 members, and accept members from ages 18 and up. We don't discriminate. We don't accept member requests through mymilitia.com, as all of our applications must be filled out starting with our website and must be background checked and approved by command.

Joey, I sent you a message.

Hey all, my name is Kieran, and I live in north Dallas. I've been wanting to join a militia for almost a year now and I think its about time I actually do. So, any of you know of any good militias within about an hour or so of Dallas? Something ideal would be a group not requiring a certain type of equipment/rifle (ex. I have limited equipment, my rifle is a 7.62x39 AK) or requiring experience, as I'm still pretty young (19 currently) and don't have a large budget to spend on gear. Above all, I'm just trying to get training and prepare as soon as possible, the sooner the better, you never know when you'll be needed. Hopefully there's one that will accept those younger than 21. Even if you don't know of a good one in the area but are trying to do the same, let me know, I'd definitely be down to go train, especially since I have no one else to do so with so far. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Minpei2A
Supplemental information added.

Texas State Militia , we are active there.Your in luck because they are a fine bunch of patriots. You can locate TSM . Online and on this platform . Expect a background check a informal call followed with a meet and greet. 

Edited by Leonard Perez
Gramatical error