SPECTRE 6

Connecticut - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Old Vietnam Era Air Force Vet, to old to run and shoot, but can still shoot :) Have Meteorology and Computer skills. Can do, and have equipment for, drone surveillance and photography (and shooting).

In Connecticut, by way of Arizona.

-SpaceWeasel

On 5/19/2016 at 2:32 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Yes I would like training I can be reached  out of Hartford CT.

Who or what groups here are currently active, looking or recruiting?

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

hey all,

retired USCG (USN 76-84; USCG 84-00) in Trumbull, CT.   Cool town, named after the only pre-revolutionary governor who held to the Glorious Cause through the entire Revolution.  A True Patriot, whom George Washington referred to kindly as "Brother John" (high praise indeed from the Father of our Country).

Not looking to train, health issues - long/short, I'm basically a speed bump should anyone come a-knockin' on my door askin for me to hand over stuff.   Having said that, I do affirm that the Oath I took in 1976 has no expiration... and History teaches me that no matter what, I will

Never.  Surrender.  My.  Arms.

So... lookin' to meet other fellow American Patriots, talk, go shootin', see if I can be helpful in other ways.

In Liberty

the JG

"The Oath has no expiration."

"God has granted us Freedom; we owe Him our courage in return."

On 1/5/2019 at 5:59 PM, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

On 1/5/2019 at 5:59 PM, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

Hey there,

Just found out about this place. Life long resident of CT. Great state, terrible politics as of late. I fear we are worse off than VA, yet I see what is happening there and I no longer can stay silent. I'm in my mid-20s, able-bodied, ready to stand up and defend our Liberties and God Given Rights from the tyrants who would trample them!

God Bless you,

God Bless the US,

Abe G.

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.

I live in the Shelton area and am far more concerned about the globalist-funded antifa/BLM paid protestors and their intentions to destroy America than any common thief. I have a handgun and took a class some years ago. Wife hates guns and thinks God will protect us.  I'd rather have a weapon, no offense to God, but I also want to have the confidence to use it and know that there are others in the local area who can mount resistance if needed.