SPECTRE 6

Maine - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

My name is Tim. Central Maine. West of Bangor.  I am 60 and a retired NH State Prison Sgt. I was a Deputy Sheriff in NH as well as 4 years in the Air Force. 1975-79. 

I am willing to speak to anyone to see if we have anything to offer each other. The door is open. I don’t write much info out in open forum like this well. Communicating with someone I know is a different story. Please advise

• Like 1

Here in Windham Maine.

Open to any groups that may be in the area.

Ex Air Force 1988-1992

Security Police

1719CB35-99CF-4DDB-A96A-86D33F1845FA.jpeg

6BA5F7E1-BAD8-4D00-9331-3500CBDF7814.jpeg

tom Kidon, moving to Maine August 1 .2018 Coast Guard vet. Train with the Rangers handbook.Looking to train with a group of like-minded brothers. Our Country is at a tipping point.Won't say any more online.I am a senior patriot.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Adams said:

Here in Windham Maine.

Open to any groups that may be in the area.

Ex Air Force 1988-1992

Security Police

1719CB35-99CF-4DDB-A96A-86D33F1845FA.jpeg

6BA5F7E1-BAD8-4D00-9331-3500CBDF7814.jpeg

Sf airforce

8 minutes ago, tom kilo said:

tom Kidon, moving to Maine August 1 .2018 Coast Guard vet. Train with the Rangers handbook.Looking to train with a group of like-minded brothers. Our Country is at a tipping point.Won't say any more online.I am a senior patriot.

Rangers lead the way and marines just pull gate guard 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megatron said:

Rangers lead the way and marines just pull gate guard 

Not much going on up this way. I Joined the watchmen of Maine a couple of years back but all they did was host web meetings.

I have recently reached out to the Maine Militia but from what I understand most of the meetings and gathering occur downeast out towards bar harbor area. 3-hour ride.

If you drive from the bottom of Maine to the top of Maine it takes about 6 hours. Kittery to Van Buren.

You can get to New York City quicker!

5 hours.

29 minutes ago, Megatron said:

The watchmen still exist?   They seemed like a scam demanding monthly fees.

This is still true. I told them last fall that I was going to be stepping back for personal reasons.

There was no real purpose or value to the group. 

Hoping to find a like minded group here shortly.

Hello All! 

I'm Nina and I'm a recent transplant to Maine. I'm a female Army vet of almost 15 years '74-'88, and on the "mature" side of things. I've had a homesteader mentality but have seen that there is an increasing need to be more Prepared. I'm a "late bloomer" but am working on specializing herbal/homeopathic remedies and care, cooking, gardening, and am wanting to get my amateur radio license. It'd be nice to find like-minded people around the Newport/Bangor area.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I took a sandwich meat oath with my son from them on I always got bologna in my fridge plus the oath to protect the constitution in so many words

Edited by Ripcannon

41 minutes ago, Prisonkeeper said:

You’re being foolish, right?

Plenty of oaths most people can hide behind it when it suits them.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Indeed. But instead of playing Grabass here as to which branch is best, I was looking to look into a group of minds alike. Hiding? I guess you believe you’ve figured this crap out with me to make a statement like that.  Is this a group of know it alls? I’m curious? My opening statement was maybe we have something to offer each other. It’s not looking good. Nice chatting with you. Godspeed

Edited by Prisonkeeper
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Prisonkeeper said:

Indeed. But instead of playing Grabass here as to which branch is best, I was looking to look into a group of minds alike. Hiding? I guess you believe you’ve figured this crap out with me to make a statement like that.  Is this a group of know it alls? I’m curious? My opening statement was maybe we have something to offer each other. It’s not looking good. Nice chatting with you. Godspeed

Airforce buddy relax   I am sure we all have our misguided views of what patrioism is.

Yeah bro everybody knows the marine corps is the best closely followed by the navy army and airforce .I didn't catch the ignorance in this convo take a breath and just explain what you mean z(what oath are you talking about bro).

And Megatron what's the misguided view im sure he loves America that's patriotism especially if he actively does something for a greater good for the people.(by def it's vigorous support to the country)

Misguided views. Hmm. I believe you are misguided in your assessment. To protect the values of this land to protect my fellow citizen from harm whether Foriegn or domestic. Listen, thanks for the opportunity to converse with you. I walked the fucken tiers 16 hours a day to keep it safe so the citizens could sleep. I missed the times with my family as have and do so many. I shudder when the entitlist diss respect those protecting their rights to be stupid. I wasn’t a Marine, Special Forces or Green Beret. I suspect if I was older than 17 and didn’t have a family I would have made a good one. Loyalty, Patriotism? Call them what you feel we should. No worries. I’m 60 and don’t owe anyone an explanation. But again, thanks for the chat. Godspeed and God bless

• Like 1

Well until you fight a long war in atropia and lose some friends then you can understand  

Talk is cheap to me.  Actions say more.

• Like 1