SPECTRE 6

Maine - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Who's misguided in there assessment???what tiers bro I'm just interested to know??I mean I wasn't asking for a explanation just a chance to express what you meant because your meaning got lost.

Posted (edited)

My apology. I am retired State prison sergeant. My staff relied on me to keep them from harm. They expected me to go in first. They expected me to get them out safely. I walked the tiers. Kept the count right and never left them staff to fend for themselves. I don’t represent only patriotism but duty and honor. I’ve been gone for awhile, I still walk those tiers in my sleep. I can appreciate what you all wake up for. I’ve done the Pharma routine to sleep and live with the antisocial shit that goes on. If I seem offended, I am. Even vague my message is there. I expected attention to detail and that you would have looked at the short bio I started with. Then you would have gotten the tiers. Anyways, I am a leader and sometimes don’t play well with others. I love my farm and the attitude control it has over me. So. That’s it. Peace out 

Edited by Prisonkeeper
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

You know megatron, I had troops come home and get back at the job. They would walk around all fucked up. We would go into the iffice so I could see if the were okay. Many time we took them right to EAP so they could get debriefed further. I understand from an observers point. Really. 

Edited by Prisonkeeper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Prisonkeeper said:

You know megatron, I had troops come home and get back at the job. They would walk around all fucked up. We would go into the iffice so I could see if the were okay. Many time we took them right to EAP so they could get debriefed further. I understand from an observers point. Really. 

Atropia has no cure....the people are scum and I laughed when we killed them.

Anyways I don't do prisons can't stand baby sitting criminals. 

• Thanks 1

I think being a good prison guard is good and hard,,,most the guys in my family are prison guards they  all have the same trait they think there tougher than what they are and they love abusing power so I say if you were a good prison guard thank you but if you didn't see the people in there as people that be normal.I read what you wrote but when you say tiers in my world it means something else.sorry for upsetting you buddy.

22 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

It be cool if the people in Maine that were pro gun would do something about there fucke* up unlawful laws.

What laws are you referring? We are an open carry and concealed carry state. No Permit required.

• Like 1

I live in pa the same one im fighting with have to have a permit to conceal carry...even when it's not much it's still to much.

anyone know of a place to do some tactial shooting, and not on a square range.somewhere in the state of Maine someone is doing it.