Delaware - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • fixer unlocked and pinned this topic
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Delaware City, New Castle county.  Like you, I thought I was alone in thinking that supporting a militia was a good idea at this time.  I'm retired.  I shoot once a week at either Elk Neck shooting range in MD, or at Shooter's Choice in Dover.  Do you know of any tactical shooting ranges in lower DE or eastern MD?

• Hello 1

Gerard, I shoot at Bridgeville’s rifle and pistol club I am a member that’s the only place I go they have plenty of space to setup just about anything look up there latest YouTube video they used a drone to show the IDPA match. 

I have purchased and shot at shooters but it’s like freezing ? in there lol

Yes I have a membership but there are days every week that have IDPA and USPSA matches and during those days the range is open to spectators and then membership information is available for those that want to join it is a very nice place and talking about it I might go shoot today for a bit lol 

Yo Gerard I will be at the legislative hall in Dover about 10:30 on Wednesday 10th if your free and know anyone else you could bring to support Delaware gun rights and our rights against moms demands laws they are proposing if you can I will have some 3% t shirts I bought your welcome to some they have my avitar pic on them well let me know or I’ll just be there 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My name is Dylan and I live in New Castle. I'm interested in training and learning from a local militia. If anyone is operating a group  I'd appreciate a  reply. Also if you have recommendations for a decent range I'd appreciate it. I live near Ommelanden however their rules (shoot for 30 minutes then go back to the office to reup) are archaic. 

Stay strong stay second ammendment!!!

• Like 1

Noone seems to be active on here bud. But in terms of ranges I suggest elk neck (outdoor) in MD or targetmaster in PA (indoor). You will need to build yourself a target stand to go to elk neck but it's well worth it. Just aim for weekdays weekends are crazy crowded and there's not alot of spots. Target master is dope alot of the guys there are ex military and if you are inexperienced they are willing to help. Unlike the old farts at ommenladen. Those guys suck. Could shoot a .300 win one day and next day wasn't aloud. There shit and stuck in there ways and will probably not be around forever 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

As far as I know, there is no organization.  

Just a state-wide loose group of, I dont know how many people.  

Might be useful if there is a slow moving crisis, but impractical for fast response, unless a member happens to live down the street from you.  

Since you're in N. Wilm., it would take me about 30-40 mins. to get there to help out.  

I recommend that if you know someone near you who is interested in teaming up in a time of trouble, that you each make a commitment to do so, and take it from there.  

I've done that with a pal of mine who lives 2 blocks away.  I feel good about it.  

Hope this helps in some small way.

• 'Merica 2
  • 1 month later...