SPECTRE 6

Maryland - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I'm a retired (2012) USAF Security Force veteran (29 years), former police officer, combat Raven #1081 and EST member ID #290 and miss the tactics and ops training. I'm looking for an organization were I could exercise, in discussion or practical application, those perishable skills, learn new training techniques/information, and fellowship and share ideas with like minded people. I'm currently working as a government contractor with a federal agency in DC and slowly getting myself back into "deployment ready" shape. That being said and reaching out to you, are my first steps towards reengaging back into public/community service. As I continue forward, any information from you, your organization and fellow members would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

Rich

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

of course bro....im 15 mins from maryland 45 mins to a hour away from u and across the pa line

Edited by Ripcannon

haha theres lots of us limited activity online right now ITS SUMMER.lol...but this site offers alot of networking and great place to let out some steam and rant.

Hey guys, my names Chris and I'm interested in finding a well (or not so much) regulated militia in Maryland. I'm 36yrs old and I've been a prepper for almost 20yrs and hardcore prepping the past 10yrs. I am proficient with most small arms but would love to get better and learn more.The way things are going globally I think its time I get out there and find like-minded people with tactics and planning that I can learn from and maybe even share some knowledge of my own. I work with headphones on so for the past 4yrs I've spent 6-10hrs a day paying attention to all sides of US and Global politics and social psychology so I see myself as very well informed of just about everything on these topice. I'm new to this whole malitia thing so I dont know how this works or how its set up but I'm a fast learner and a good student. Please let me know what to do next to link up with the right people. Thanks