SPECTRE 6

Maryland - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I'm a retired (2012) USAF Security Force veteran (29 years), former police officer, combat Raven #1081 and EST member ID #290 and miss the tactics and ops training. I'm looking for an organization were I could exercise, in discussion or practical application, those perishable skills, learn new training techniques/information, and fellowship and share ideas with like minded people. I'm currently working as a government contractor with a federal agency in DC and slowly getting myself back into "deployment ready" shape. That being said and reaching out to you, are my first steps towards reengaging back into public/community service. As I continue forward, any information from you, your organization and fellow members would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

Rich

haha theres lots of us limited activity online right now ITS SUMMER.lol...but this site offers alot of networking and great place to let out some steam and rant.

Hey guys, my names Chris and I'm interested in finding a well (or not so much) regulated militia in Maryland. I'm 36yrs old and I've been a prepper for almost 20yrs and hardcore prepping the past 10yrs. I am proficient with most small arms but would love to get better and learn more.The way things are going globally I think its time I get out there and find like-minded people with tactics and planning that I can learn from and maybe even share some knowledge of my own. I work with headphones on so for the past 4yrs I've spent 6-10hrs a day paying attention to all sides of US and Global politics and social psychology so I see myself as very well informed of just about everything on these topice. I'm new to this whole malitia thing so I dont know how this works or how its set up but I'm a fast learner and a good student. Please let me know what to do next to link up with the right people. Thanks

I'm a 36 yr old veteran looking to learn more about local militias and possibly join. I served overseas for Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, Air Force, 2002-2008.

Hello fellow warriors I am a 22yr old male gearin up for the military pretty soon but I have time before that happens, I would like to be a part of an organization that will allow me to train with them until I go in and allow me to maintain my military bearing that I attained in my 5yrs of military school service in which I attained minor training in infantry combat, land nav and military etiquette

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am interested in joining the Maryland chapter? I am a certified cold water rescuer currently in the construction field, i don't know about you guys but i fear for my children's and families future in this country which i feel is slipping into tyranny and oppression very quickly. The atmosphere in this country has become toxic among our new visitors. I remember as a child family and neighbors hanging out together communities really felt like home, today everyone hides in their house playing games, watching the destruction of our nation on television. I really don't want the present to become the future of this country or for my family. So i want to do something about it maybe meet some more like-minded people and families!

Edited by miglow

Hello all! My name is Duncan Lemp, I am an active III%'r and looking for local members & recruits. I'm in Potomac, Maryland but will to travel within the tri-state for community service, FTX's, etc.. Please reach out to me on any platform using my usernames (CaptainCuck42 / Pvt. YungQuant on Zello, yungquant most places, Duncan Socrates Lemp on facebook) to link up if you're interested. Looking forward to defending my oath to the constitution with you.

My name is Grant, I am a retired Mechanical Engineer that worked for the Federal Government for nearly 28 years. I am very much interested in joining and do my part as a loyal Patriot of The United States of America. Please forward any and all information regarding the process of initiation.