SPECTRE 6

Massachusetts - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Just now, EaglesNest said:

What is the best way to gather national attention for this event

Facebook, Twitter, Oath Keepers web site and III%er's web site, etc.

Just now, Sandlapper said:

Facebook, Twitter, Oath Keepers web site and III%er's web site, etc.

Please name this event? Do we need 2 days?  What are your thoughts on that long winded paragraph I typed out regarding police details, venues, etc

Tell and post make a web page people can see make posters and have a pic that's on it..,  can you  do the the pic and sign and copy on here?

3 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Tell and post make a web page people can see make posters and have a pic that's on it..,  can you  do the the pic and sign and copy on here?

Pic of what.....sign on copy what on here.....I'm not clear what you are asking......what picture are you wanting

I think are best bet is all   of us promoting it because it's all are responsibility i mean everyone pro gun and keep it going well call it the final stand 

RIPCANON I was hoping you would say that.  No one can do this alone, and working as a team can makes things go smoothly.  We need to get the word out to other Patriots

Just now, Ripcannon said:

People need like a pic of a constitution or a eagle ball and chain i was just saying if we make a web page we need images

Ohhhhh I gotcha man.  Yes, would you mind if my contribution to all of this is working on the webpage which is something that I love doing, and making any phone calls to DC that you may need me to do for you if you get busy?

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

Well um we got the right to protest so the best we can will have to work.lol

Oh yes!! That is a Constitutional right isn't it.  As long as we keep it peaceful.  When word of this gets out, ANTIFA will probably want to throw a wrench into our gathering, so we need a good police presence for our own safety. 

Do what you can until after the 30th in kinda concentrating on this next one but I wanna start something with this a webpage or something I can do permits most likely it's Washington so I might talk to someone that lives there.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lol antifa no worries there not the tough one well it's up to you im not stealing your idea just helping any date you say I'll help the best I can more time 3-4-5 months could mean more people but up to you.

Edited by Ripcannon

6 minutes ago, EaglesNest said:

Oh yes!! That is a Constitutional right isn't it.  As long as we keep it peaceful.  When word of this gets out, ANTIFA will probably want to throw a wrench into our gathering, so we need a good police presence for our own safety. 

We need word to get out soon fast and the more anti gun no about it the better

Eagle's Nest, thank you for posting many things that I believe to be true and it get's a lot worse. The silver lining is tribunals will happen, Gitmo is almost ready and I pray Trump keeps winning.

I do believe you are putting the cart before the horse.

I agree an organizational meeting should be scheduled for the purpose of establishing the militia. This can be very involved. We need time to get to know one another. Build trust. Establish attainable goals. It's never too late but we are short on time.

You certainly are viewing thru a macro lens, but what is most needed now is assessing who we are and our individual capabilities and building on that. Just MHO.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Eagle's Nest, thank you for posting many things that I believe to be true and it get's a lot worse. The silver lining is tribunals will happen, Gitmo is almost ready and I pray Trump keeps winning.

I do believe you are putting the cart before the horse.

I agree an organizational meeting should be scheduled for the purpose of establishing the militia. This can be very involved. We need time to get to know one another. Build trust. Establish attainable goals. It's never too late but we are short on time.

You certainly are viewing thru a macro lens, but what is most needed now is assessing who we are and our individual capabilities and building on that. Just MHO.

I'm open to any and all ideas and thoughts on this.  As you can tell, my mind is racing, and it shows in my typing.  I agree it will be very involved, but we must start somewhere and we do need to establish trust within the militia, so I agree Jorge.  This march can be a stepping stone, starting with the meet and greet, and having possible elections?  Gotta get organized, but I am not a great organizer when doing it by myself.  I think the best thing to do right now is to plan the gathering, meet the like minded folks who want to be involved, and take things from there.   Thinking about dates, I would like to propose we don't do this gathering on a holiday, only because people already have plans with their families.  May i propose the date of August 4th 2018?  This gives plenty of time to plan, it is still in the summer when folks have vacation time, it is a Saturday, and it's not a holiday, so I would think it would improve the turnout.  This is a rain or shine event.  I will look at possible meeting locations in DC for the gathering, and for a podium and microphone for those that have something important to say to the crowd.  This will hopefully organize into an actual Militia, so that we have a proper chain of command.  This is critical.

• Like 1

Head butting is inevitable sounds good I'll get to work on checking laws and chit in dc im only 3 hours away so I'll make my way there.