SPECTRE 6

Massachusetts - Official Roll Call & Lounge

1 minute ago, Ripcannon said:

Dude April 14th March we got 500 ppl at the capitol here in pa the turn out is fine I'm a dam n good promoter 

Which is good but compare it the numbers of March for your lives groups. 

The majority of the population doesn't even own a firearm. 

I agree country is destined for collapse. I do not agree that it will be on it's own. This will be a world collapse of biblical proportions. I will never give up on humanity. This is no place for quitters or those who think they know it all. I am the Sage, and even I do not know all. Go in peace Lone Ranger.

I get it bro I'm not negative with it we the side that has jobs and lives that's good turn out and on the 30th here in Harrisburg i m  expecting over 1000 but I know that's wishful.it ain't in my blood to do nothing you dig it.

Edited by Ripcannon

Megatron, your handle is way wrong for you.  Megatron, in the movies, fought for what he believed in. Good or bad. He didn't just lay down and let the Autobots have their way.  He fought to his death.  You have no fight left in you brother.....rather pathetic that you call yourself a Patriot. You really believe that the Patriotic movement in this country is so small that the majority of Americans don't care?  Damn.....I'm sure glad that we arent counting on you for this March for the Constitution, we'd really be under the communists control.  Please stop posting here, you need to find yourself a forum for people who have given up and are part of the problem rather than the solution.  I'm sure there are some left wing forums you can join.  You lost your balls man.  Stop posting.

RIPCANNON AND JORGE

You guys seem quite knowledgeable about the issues that are facing America....i.e NWO, Rothschilds, Clintons, Deep State, Anti-Trumpers who are running for office to undo his agenda, commies like George Soros running March for our lives, so many other issues.  Oh, let's not forget ANTIFA, who show up at any Patriotic Rally or gathering.....whoever said the majority of Americans do not own a firearm is totally false.  Membership in the NRA has tripled since the attack on our 2nd Amendment.  If Trump goes sideways on this, we need to be ready, because there aint NO ONE TAKING MY GUNS, and I will fight to my death for my 1st and 2nd Amendment.  How can we organize a massive Militia March, in DC, to show our President that we stand with him, and will support him, even when his own Government is failing him.  That is what a militia does....they are ready in the case of a Government takeover, and that is what will happen if and when they impeach him for the Stormy Daniels bullshit.  We need to be ready to assemble.....there needs to be someone out there that will stand in favor of Capitalism, free market, free speech, and the Constitution, because they are all hanging by a thread right now, and we need to fight.......or at least show there will BE a fight if anyone tries to fuck with the Militia of the United States.  How can we organize a national march on Washington, when we know the President is in town, so that he knows we are watching his back, and are marching against what the Deep State is trying to do to America......I need help and suggestions to muster anyone willing to show up in CAMO, with American Flags.....nothing Trump, Just American Flags with Militia signs......we need as many Americans as possible......HELPPPPP

6 minutes ago, EaglesNest said:

Megatron, your handle is way wrong for you.  Megatron, in the movies, fought for what he believed in. Good or bad. He didn't just lay down and let the Autobots have their way.  He fought to his death.  You have no fight left in you brother.....rather pathetic that you call yourself a Patriot. You really believe that the Patriotic movement in this country is so small that the majority of Americans don't care?  Damn.....I'm sure glad that we arent counting on you for this March for the Constitution, we'd really be under the communists control.  Please stop posting here, you need to find yourself a forum for people who have given up and are part of the problem rather than the solution.  I'm sure there are some left wing forums you can join.  You lost your balls man.  Stop posting.

You missed ever point.  Go walk and protest and see how many lives you change.  It doesn't change the fact that less 10 percent of the population own firearms.  Which is the reason why the majority is turning against it.  All it will take a small fire team to hit a school or a mall.  You will have the largest terrorist attack in history and they will blame it on guns.  That's when the second amendment dies.

Eaglesnest I'm down give me a whe're in Washington and a when and I'll start promoting and maybe get some people to help I know some local tv hosts of a guns and gear show that comes on Thursday's at 8 and Megatron not all rally s and protest are pointless well non are when your protesting the right reasons but when I promote a rally it has a end game see we won't leave Washington till someone knowledgeable and level headed talks to the president i think we can achieve that if your serious eaglesnest I say that should be are end game this time and not a nra face.

And hell all I wear is camo...we can do a march all in camo well mostly the people that will come will we're what they want realistically we're all hard headed lol...but what do we call it and when do you want to hold it im thinking July 4th,but it s up to you id make it 3 or 4 months from now to insure people have time to prepare call off work and ext.

1 hour ago, Ripcannon said:

Damn that is a nice collection.  I have a nice array of fire power, but they have a lot of nice stuff hanging on the wall.   : D

Just now, Ripcannon said:

I really hate to tell you this but it's a green screen i mean some of the guns are real just not on the wall.

LOL, oh...damn.     O.o      Looks nice    xD