SPECTRE 6

Massachusetts - Official Roll Call & Lounge

RIPCANNON

Thanks brother.  I was thinking of July 4th as well, but in Washington, that may be tough since Rolling Thunder Motorcycles go down there around the same time, as well as the fireworks crowd?  I really want to go when I can get an audience with someone of importance to listen to us, and to know that we are assembling, and ready to help at any moment.  Just like the MinuteMen of Massachusetts were back in the day.  This has very little to do with just the 2nd Amendment, and has everything to do with assembling the militia's, and getting reading for what is coming next in the American chapter.  Our Militias need to be ready, and this march is sort of an initiation into the world of doing what we can to save the Republic.  The Deep State is going to lose, even if I have to fight with my last breath.  America will stand strong.  Unlike the ending of the Planet of the Apes, where Charlton Heston is standing on the beach and sees the. head to the Statue of Liberty roll past him, since we had destroyed all that was good and true in this world.  That can never happen, not on my watch.  This march is simply to show America that there is a force out there, beyond our Military (who must follow rules of engagement), that is not beholden to ANY government entity, and only need to be true to the Red, White, and Blue, and to protect those that are as well.  Let me look at some dates that I think might work in July, and you can put the word out to your base.  We need a name for this Militia March.  By the way, if you want my email, I'll be glad to send it via facebook messenger if I can have your facebook name

8 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

Hey well you can always get the hell out if you want but plz don't  bitch about are leader it does nothing there was never a 100% support for any president so trump already did some stuff I don't agree with everything he does exspecitly when it comes to the 2 amendment but he's better then Obama or Hillary and we're all nationalists well at least I am globalist or nationalist there not personalitys that doesn't define a person's moral character...that being said we're abouts are you eaglesnest

You will find me in the liberal state of Massachusetts, unfortunately

12 hours ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

I'll pretend your "Sage" reference was tongue in cheek. Out of respect of your astutness of course.

12 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

Ww pedophile empire wtf ?

What are you asking here?

13 hours ago, Megatron said:

The country needs to collapse on its own.  I would hate to see it happen because millions will die. 

Their is no other way for this to work.  This patriot movement is so small that the majority of the population doesn't care. 

Dude that's fucke* up how will the country collapse?

13 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

I get it bro I'm not negative with it we the side that has jobs and lives that's good turn out and on the 30th here in Harrisburg i m  expecting over 1000 but I know that's wishful.it ain't in my blood to do nothing you dig it.

I apologize for getting off on the wrong foot. I do not know you well enough to kid like that.I respect that you have a great deal of belief and want to support this rally. I will learn more about it and get back to you. Yes, turnout is very important and we should all support you.

I don't know if the country is going to collapse but something very serious will happen and very soon.  The "deep state" will not give up attacking our President, our Constitution, us,our families and our beliefs. We will not just give up or give in, we will rightfully defend what is ours.  When President Trump and our military start to arrest high level traitors, the SWHTF.  We have to be ready.

22 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

What is it never heard of that one?

I've mentioned several things. Please be specific. That one what? NWO? What is a "Sage" World wide pedophile network? What? now you are speaking French?

1 minute ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

I've mentioned several things. Please be specific. That one what? NWO? What is a "Sage" World wide pedophile network? What? now you are speaking French?

Latin

36 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Dude that's fucke* up how will the country collapse?

All empires fall.  Our country lost its moral values.  It' a steady decline to collaspe.   We are 20 trillion in debt with zero plan. 

35 minutes ago, Sandlapper said:

I don't know if the country is going to collapse but something very serious will happen and very soon.  The "deep state" will not give up attacking our President, our Constitution, us,our families and our beliefs. We will not just give up or give in, we will rightfully defend what is ours.  When President Trump and our military start to arrest high level traitors, the SWHTF.  We have to be ready.

Sandpiper, you are stating a very real possibility. It is frustrating when those in this community are not aware or are ignorant. Who has the timeto hold anyone's hand? This information for one to draw their own conclusions is all open source and available. There is a silver lining. I recently posted a Sarah Westall interview. REAL eye opening if you want the link I'll post it. I believe you are correct, something is really close to happening and very few are ready.

2 minutes ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Sandpiper, you are stating a very real possibility. It is frustrating when those in this community are not aware or are ignorant. Who has the timeto hold anyone's hand? This information for one to draw their own conclusions is all open source and available. There is a silver lining. I recently posted a Sarah Westall interview. REAL eye opening if you want the link I'll post it. I believe you are correct, something is really close to happening and very few are ready.

Yes sir

While I am enjoying the difference of opinions here in this forum, my original intent was to reach out to those in the Militia world, so that we can organize.  I am getting more and more nervous as the days pass that our Militia's will not be ready in the event of a Coup that removes a sitting President and that we will be left with Mike Pence and Nicki Haley leading this country.  While I remain having a small amount of faith that the criminals such as Comey, Clintons, Obama, McCabe, Lynch, Steel Dossier, etc., will all get justice in a military tribunal, there still remains a threat to our national security if the deep state succeeds in removing this President.  Martial Law would be called, so much civil unrest, crime, hunger, tyranny.  The National Guard and our Military are to follow the orders they are given.  The Militia is only accountable to their own chain of command, and to do what is right and just.  Just like what happened in the American Revolution, citizens came from everywhere to fight freedom from tyranny, because they wanted a better life than what the Government was offering. 

Right now, our Militias are not battle ready.  Hopefully they remain armed and trained, but tactically speaking, what would the chain of command look like?  Who would be in charge of tactical operations throughout the country?  Do we have enough personnel?  Ammo? Weapons?  Training Centers?  Who can we rely on to come up with the Militia Plan of Attack in the event of long term Martial Law?

These are the questions that weigh heavily on my mind daily. 

The rally I would like to have, would be strictly for the purposes of networking, formation of a chain of command, and to check on our readiness factor.  I checked on dates for July, and I had thought that Rolling Thunder did their ride in July, but it is in fact over Memorial Day weekend, so if we want to plan a Militia Muster over July 4th, I think the date would be a perfect backdrop for what our agenda will be.  How can we get this word out on a National level, to everyone involved in any Militia or freedom fighting.  We need lots of ideas, suggestions, venues for meetings, even if they become standing room only.....especially if we have inclement weather.  I propose a 2 day event, getting out there marching with signs that indicate what we are marching for, hiring police details, gathering permits, etc, so getting help is paramount here.....volunteers?

5 minutes ago, Sandlapper said:

Yes sir

Then we need to GET ready do we not???????? What have the militias been doing all this time? Waiting for a special invitation to protect our sovereignty? Come on.....we may be out of time already......we need to get moving

42 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Lol no what do you mean sage?sorry bro sandlapper gets it

sage2
sāj/
noun
noun: sage; plural noun: sages
  1. 1.
    a profoundly wise man, especially one who features in ancient history or legend.
    synonyms: wise man/woman, learned person, philosopher, thinker, scholar, savant; More
    authority, expert, guru
    "the Chinese sage Confucius"
adjective
adjective: sage
  1. 1.
    having, showing, or indicating profound wisdom.
    "they nodded in agreement with these sage remarks"
    synonyms: wise, learned, clever, intelligent, having/showing great knowledge, knowledgeable, sensible, intellectual, scholarly, sagacious, erudite; More
    discerning, judicious, canny, penetrating, perceptive, acute, astute, shrewd, prudent, politic, thoughtful, insightful, percipient, perspicacious, philosophical, profound, deep
    "some very sage comments"
After a couple shots, I see things too.

I want to show news outlets and our White House that militias do in fact, still exist, and that we are ready in case we are needed.  I will not allow tyranny of any kind to go on without a fight and we need to get started beating the drums and gathering the masses