SPECTRE 6

Massachusetts - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I spent the better part of my evening going through the Massachusetts forums and it doesn't look to active as of late

To network with like minded people in local areas. Also to maybe help build up my groups numbers or help others find local groups. The internet is a great starting point but nothing beats a close knit family of Patriots 

• Hello 1

Actually I have been involved with the militia patriot movement in new England since 07 so I have a pretty good idea how much its growing. I also offer training in types of gear needed, go bags, prepping,  and tactical carbine training, small team tactics 

• 'Merica 1

Excellent. Than you are aware of the groups. People from all walks of life getting involved. Legally. Good Patriot groups with great trainings. Classes in everything from First Aid & CPR to cooking. Stocking of foods. Bug out bags on and on. Maybe we can get together sometime for conversation or better yet meet at a Rally or event? That would be good.

• 'Merica 1

In West Virginia? Not sure as of yet. But I am leaning that way. Great cast of speakers.

Ok. Let’s keep in touch. Also. Other rally’s ahead. I’ll keep you posted. Throw me out info when you get it. Maybe we can meet at an earlier one. Pleasure talking with you Patriot Brother.

Sounds like i have a bit of catching up to do with this group.  I am a female Navy vet, but the years crept by and i am now 62.  I may not bring much to the table physically. but I am as much of a true American Patriot as ever.  Would you consider me as part of your group if you head to this "Patriot Rally" you were speaking of?  Being from Mass I feel like a black sheep among my peers who are all Bernie fans and i will fight to my death before I allow that sack of shit to turn this country into Venezuela. Where are you all located?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 'Merica 2

Absolutely you are part of the group 

I live in northern Worcester county in the small town of Ashburnham 

• 'Merica 1

My son goes to Franklin Pierce University and he goes into Ashburnham quite frequently!  Nice to meet you.  What do you know about this Patriot Summit in WV next month? I haven't heard about this

• 'Merica 2

1 hour ago, EaglesNest said:

Sounds like i have a bit of catching up to do with this group.  I am a female Navy vet, but the years crept by and i am now 62.  I may not bring much to the table physically. but I am as much of a true American Patriot as ever.  Would you consider me as part of your group if you head to this "Patriot Rally" you were speaking of?  Being from Mass I feel like a black sheep among my peers who are all Bernie fans and i will fight to my death before I allow that sack of shit to turn this country into Venezuela. Where are you all located?

Don't feel bad about your age.  I served in Vietnam from 1968-69, and I'm almost 70.  I live in Illinois, where there are 101 counties.  About 80-90 of those counties are Red, and peopled by conservatives.  Don't give up the ship!

I've never heard of this Militia Meeting, that you speak of.  I'll look around for some information, but a quick check on my duck duck go search engine (which I highly recommend, because it doesn't track your searches) didn't turn up anything.

• 'Merica 1