SPECTRE 6

Massachusetts - Official Roll Call & Lounge

In case you didn't know, Larry Nichols was the Clinton's fixer. I can only imagine what he did that was so horrible he had to get out. He has been risking his life since trying to expose the criminality of the Clinton's. I pray for his redemption. Larry is fighting cancer and needs your help. Send him a shekel or two  or buy his products.

Okay, i need everyone on standby and all able bodies to have his/her Gear ready when called upon. The Army National Guards Will Not Comply in Virginia. But i found that the azzhole Soros and Bloomberg just bought out a few Mercenary groups. They are trying to find a way to disarm us. For now i need you to start An Alliance with All the Militias in your State and outside of your State

Edited by Courage777

They are now planning to bring in the UN to take control of OUR Country by Disarming LEOs, Military, and Law Abiding Citizens who disobeys theyre illegal Law. Prepare yourselves cause they aint a bone in my body that will allow these Elite Foreign Cowards to disarm any of us. If They want a War, than a war we will give them

Edited by Courage777

From what ive read, they (UN) are trying to put pressure on our Cowardly Elite Govt because they cant put in play the NWO without the U.S. They are all in it together. All they are trying to do is confuse We The People so they can divide and Conquer. Oppression, Slavery, Genocide, Abuse, Rape is all yet to come. The Illuminati is behind it all. Thats why they keep removing Biblical Scriptures, Hid the Constitution from We The People. They stopped teaching our future Generations about The Constitution. They removed God in Heaven from the Court Houses, schools teaching Biblical Scriptures and the list goes on. The Elite stopped taking Sworn Oaths. Remember our Founding Fathers said it best, When removing God from Country, expect the worse to come

Edited by Courage777

Sad there are so few of us from the state which birthed resistance to the power base.  I'm planning a new "Tea Party". Peaceful, but definitely a statement that the freedom loving citizens of MA will take no more. All are welcomed. Tentative date: Evening in May.

Edited by Henry

5 hours ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Why reinvent the wheel? Why not join the FairTax movement? Already established and totally organic. You can start your own chapter or group. I can put you in touch with others if you would like.

sure/