New Hampshire - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 4
  • 10 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to get involved and have numerous friends who do as well.  Please email me info on how to join NH Militia.  An actual militia, not a forum.   [email protected]

Yes, I’m a Millennial.   Sounding off from Manchester. Are we talking Constitutional Militia, or an excuse for Anarchists to start “boogaloo” bullshit?   I took an Oath to the Constit

Just seeing if there's anyone still around here. At some point, we as NH gun owners are going to need to have a plan in place when the state decides to try to limit our gun rights more than they alrea

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • fixer pinned and unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am here and would still like to converse with someone about were I can participate in an active Militia. I am a retired active duty soldier very concerned with the direction our country is headed in. I am a very patriotic individual who believes in our constitution and our traditional American values.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just seeing if there's anyone still around here. At some point, we as NH gun owners are going to need to have a plan in place when the state decides to try to limit our gun rights more than they already have. NH is one of the free states still, we should make sure it stays that way. Just looking for like minded people to throw around ideas and eventually make a solid plan.

• Like 3

Not sure how many of you are a 3%we but I would start there. Personally I haven't had any luck with the NH chapter. I don't use social media other than this and the 3% forums. As of now my next available weekend is the second week of April. I will be doing a 36 hour camping / training weekend rain or shine. I usually do these solo a couple times a year just to stay on my toes. All are welcome as set location date and time are not set in stone. Feel free to contact me in regard to the event or other matters involving NH.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...