SPECTRE 6

New Hampshire - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 5/19/2016 at 3:40 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

910-381-3464. Rockingham county, age 27. Only text that number if you are serious. I dont want out of shape posers texting me. I want to be organized, technically and tactically and in perfect fighting shape. I'm not an extremist just to be clear. I just want to be ready if my country ever needs me to be.

I am a patriot who loves this state, and this country will all of my heart. I want to be a part of something great, and help make a better place for my kids to live in, and give my all to protect what is right. I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with a contact, that I could speak with in person. Thanks.

Edited by Triton 37
Misspelling

WOW!! We ACTUALLY have some millennials in the patriot cause!! I only know of like 3 from MY state (not including me) and that is it. Rhode Island has a few, I believe. And I am happy that there are some in NH!! Makes me happy and hopeful! -N.S. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, New York Patriot Recruiter said:

@ Triton 37 , Look on the first page. @ Kevin Torzala  and @ Brian Miller  are! :)
Are you? :)

Yes, I’m a Millennial.

Sounding off from Manchester. Are we talking Constitutional Militia, or an excuse for Anarchists to start “boogaloo” bullshit?

I took an Oath to the Constitution, and if someone in any militia I join takes issue with that or won’t do the same? Then I’m not with them.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:38 PM, New York Patriot Recruiter said:

WOW!! We ACTUALLY have some millennials in the patriot cause!! I only know of like 3 from MY state (not including me) and that is it. Rhode Island has a few, I believe. And I am happy that there are some in NH!! Makes me happy and hopeful! -N.S. 

you're amillenial too '85-'95 is the millenial gen, so  am i.