SPECTRE 6

New York - Official Roll Call & Lounge

@Black Wind I spoke to ccw and we have a solid plan for a unit. We just need the numbers to build a coc and maintain a solid training and meet and greet schedule. I’m going on Saturday to speak with the co that would be our next in command to see what steps should be taken and how to launch and spread the word to people. 

• 'Merica 1

Definitely focus on your health brother. And yes, there are a good number of patriots out here. That is a damn good thing. Look for you on the field sir. God bless.

1 minute ago, Black Wind said:

@Ryan250 , ?? What is a "ccw," "coc," and "co"?? I am not familiar with those acronyms..... 

CCW = Concealed Carry Weapon, COC = Command Operations Center, CO = Commanding officer.

@GregWrench , Thanks! Yeah, before I go  out doing any training, I need to be well. ;/ Can't fight or even train with a hurt hip....... I was actually working out and heard a 'pop' in my hip while doing a thigh exercise....... I pushed myself too much, which was dumb, but I don't know my limitations seeing as I've never really had any...... until now. I'm only 28, but apparently I don't have the same body as I did when I was a teenager. ;/ But that's probably because I've never done some actual training like for the patriot cause...... Oh well. Once I am healed, I will be able to work out, but THIS TIME, I know my limitations with my hips....... ;/ *Oh! And by the way, I'm a "sister." ;) I'm actually female. I know. But I haven't seen ANY MALES from my area doing anything, so I stepped up to the plate for my town. 👍 Please don't see me any less because I am female, though, ok? 'Just asking in advance. ☹️ 
And it's not just health, I have to focus on my job. It has no room for growth like I thought that it would, so I am searching elsewhere to work..... So I have a LOT going on right now, but are trying to take care of some stuff, such as online matters, spreading as much awareness as I can right now, so that is at LEAST SOMETHING. It's all that I can do right now in my predicament..... ;( But thank you for understanding! MUCH appreciated!! 👍 :)  'Cause I know that I got called out on that as not being an "actual patriot" since I am sidelined right now......, as if I can train with a hurt hip and NOT put ANY focus on my job situation that I need to resolve within a couple of months....... 😒 I'm going for physical therapy for my hurt hip and are TRYING to keep my patriot facebook and MeWe.com groups updated and informed as I can! It's the best that I can do right now.......

• 'Merica 1

The acronyms were for chain of command, commanding officer and Calvin champion woods. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Black wind and Evad. Go ahead and look up ny militia and take a look at what they are all about if you want. That will be the organization whose flag we fly under. 

NEED to find a group in western (between rochester and buffalo) ny. I am alone and need to have some good people to train with. 

9 hours ago, Ryan250 said:

Black wind and Evad. Go ahead and look up ny militia and take a look at what they are all about if you want. That will be the organization whose flag we fly under. 

The gentleman you should speak to is s. Terry. He liked one of the posts in here @S.TERRY

Black wind, none of us here look down at any patriot. Regardless of all the hype out there. We're all doing what needs to be done! If you look up Ghost Squad NY, you will find us. We have several ladies flying the flag and we are lucky to have them. We also have a very strong presence on Strong Island! I am upstate CO for Ghost Squad but regrettably, our numbers up here are not so great. Hopefully that will change although time is running out I believe. Anyway, welcome to the cause and heal yourself up. I can relate, believe me.

• 'Merica 1

@GregWrench Could  you get me in touch with the downstate CO For ghost squad for cross training once the NYM unit is up and running

Thank you, @GregWrench !! I GREATLY appreciate your understanding. :) And, yeah. I understand that "tie running out" feeling, but I am STILL trying to reach out for patriot connections in my area...... Thank you for the recommendations, but those are UPSTATE. 'Not exactly a "stone's throw away." ;/ If it were a few towns over, I would be able to, but all the way upstate?? THAT is not possible for me..... ;( 'So sorry. 
And, thanks! I will! You as well, Greg W.! 👍 

Any patriots in Long Island please contact me via message. Building a unit on Long Island and looking for good dedicated people to start up with.