SPECTRE 6

New York - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Idris of Long Island reporting in. I inherited my father's Benelli M3 Super 90 back in June. I might purchase a rifle after I do some further research and gather recommendations.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! By chance: Is anyone here, or KNOW of anyone, who are patriots of Terryville and/or Ronkonkoma?? I have found 0 patriots for those towns so far and I am SUPER unhappy about it..... :( In case/or when SHTF, those towns wouldn't stand a chance!! Although my town has the MOST (from what I have seen) patriots on Long Island, we have only 22 patriots here, and that isn't really going to cut it, even though we are considered to be a "small" town. ;/ I live in a town of 19,000+ residents, and we, out of that, only have 22 patriots..... 'Not enough to help out some of our OTHER towns here.  ;/ I only know of ONE from here from my town, but that is it. I KNOW that there are more patriots in my town, but I am just not seeing them on facebook or on MeWe.com..... ;/ If anyone here IS or KNOWS of any patriots from Terryville and/or Ronkonkoma, PLEASE let me know!! I am looked high and low on here for patriots from my town, and have only found ONE, which I am still blessed to have even found one, but still. 22 ain't too much, and Terryville and Ronkonkoma, from my knowledge, have NONE that I have come across..... either in person or online..... ;/ Please reply back if you know of any. Thanks! 
*The patriot groups for these towns on facebook are Terryville Patriots and Patriots Of Ronkonkoma. 👍 

Edited by Black Wind

*Also: How can I edit my name on here? I can't figure out how..... I don't want my user name to be Black Wind anymore.... ? Anybody here know? Thanks! 

4 hours ago, Black Wind said:

*Also: How can I edit my name on here? I can't figure out how..... I don't want my user name to be Black Wind anymore.... ? Anybody here know? Thanks! 

send me a private message what you would like it to be

Fellow Patriots, heads up Antifa is trying to start a war with us... Keep your heads up... They are ignorant and they dont care about harming others to make a point. It is our job to enlighten them about Our Founding Fathers. We have all been Decieved, none of us are perfect. We are all pawns in The Elite Chess Games, all we have to do is throw the blame where it really belongs. I am not saying dont defend yourself on the contrary im saying to defend yourselves. These Govt Terrorist have to be held Accountable for their Actions and taken out of office.

Edited by Courage777

My Brothers keep in Mind that we are not fighting for the because of The Elite but for the Cause of Protecting Our Constitutional Rights. Why in the world will we trust the Left or the Right? They both always screw us over... If anyone has Netflix, there is a Documentary called "The Family". It exposes the Govt on there. Than you tell me if we can trust any of them?

Edited by Courage777

Antifa are starting problems with innocent people, for example, their was Christian Brothers and Sisters preaching about God and they went to attack them but that didnt end well for Antifa. In Spain Antifa Rally yesterday and started some shyt over there as well... Where ever these people go they start shit. The real problem is that The Elite are Enjoying this Divide and Conquer Tactic. The last thing i heard was they are going to attack NYS. Antifa do have something up their sleeves and to be honest they Dont Like Militias

@ Courage777  , Either way, wherever in NY, when did you find this out and what is the source(s) that you heard about this from? If links, can you please attach in your response? Thanks. 
I can't believe that I didn't get a notification of a new comment. I thought that I was following this thread. ?? I got it in an e-mail, but not in my notifications on HERE, though. ;/ ?? 
*Also, whenever I want to see the newest comment, I have to scroll through pages to get to it.... Can't the most recent posts be on the FIRST page and the oldest ones on the LAST? ;/ ? It would be more convenient than having to wait for the page to load to page 4 to see the most recent comments. ? 'Just a thought. 

My Brothers In NYC... I need you all to do me a favor and make Alliances with other Militias in NYC, NJ, CT Maine, Mass and PA. The reason for this request is Cause you are all close to one another. If anything was to occur in any of these States, you will be strong in #'s

@ Courage777 , Yeah! I have been trying to reach out to patriots in and near NYC, but could only find 2 patriots so far.... I have been looking on various patriot websites and have tried on some patriot pages and groups, but nada! I mean, there are SO MANY facebook patriot (more so NY, but others as well) pages/groups it is hard to get to EVERY single one of them!! smh! But, so far, that I could find, only 2 from/near NYC..... smh! They got to wake UP!! smh! 

WHAT IS A MILITIA?

mi·li·tia [mi-lish-uh] noun; 1580; < Latin, mīlitia soldiery; equivalent to mīlit- (stem of mīles) soldier + ia

1. a body of citizens enrolled for military service, and called out periodically for drill but serving full time only in emergencies.

2. a body of citizen soldiers as distinguished from professional soldiers.

3. all able-bodied U. S. citizens considered by law eligible for military service.

4. a body of citizens organized in a group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights, even against interference of the government.

ARE YOU A PATRIOT?

"In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot"   --Mark Twain

WHO WE ARE

We are the New York Militia™, not to be confused with other patriot, III%, or lightfoot groups within New York State. We are at our core a Constitutional Militia and we are looking for Patriots who are ready to stand up for their rights, for the Constitution, and for their County and Community! We are looking for citizens who want to be a part of the solution, and not just another keyboard warrior content with complaining with no will to act.

OUR HISTORY

For many years the fires of Liberty have been smoldering here in New York's Capital District. Assembled in 2015 under the NYR's lightfoot group, the first of its kind independent Regiment of the new NY Militia™ began to take shape in late 2016.

Now, the fires are being lit, and the handful of Constitutional Regiments of the New York Militia™ are the first Regional Units of what will be a revolutionary movement that will once again sweep the principles of Liberty and the Constitution across this oppressed state like a giant flag unfurling.

ABOUT US

This is the organizational information disseminated for the NY Militia™ recruitment and personnel department. Information obtained as a result is used for the express purpose of seeking out and enrolling like minded American citizens residing in the counties of New York State.

"Only Tyrants and Invaders Should Fear an American Citizen Militia!" - HAVOC

OUR MISSION 

"The New York Militia™ shall ever stand vigilant for the cause of Liberty, in defense of our families, communities, state, and Constitutional Republic. Our mission is to assemble and make ready like minded patriots for the purpose of survival training, preparedness, and regional defense, but also promote our unit as a well regulated civilian organization composed of citizens of New York, united with common purpose."

ARE YOU READY

YES, the NY Militia™ is a real Constitutional Militia! YES, there is a place within our ranks for all like minded New York State Legal Citizens!

The question is . . .   are you ready to STEP UP?
Will you be ready if an emergency hits where you and your family live? Are you ready to stand up with We the People?

YOU ARE ALREADY THE MILITIA! Now it's time to get active. JOIN US! Can we count on YOU?

-----
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LTC Steven "HAVOC" Terry
Executive Officer; 1st Brigade
11th Field Force, NY Militia™

When tyranny reveals it's ugly face, the defenders of liberty and guardians of the sheep shall again, "Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war!"

Prepare · Train · Survive
Constitution · Liberty · America
Libertas · Securitas · Veritas

1BGD, 11FF, NY Militia™
info@nymilitia.com
www.nymilitia.com
facebook.com/newyorkmilitia

#NYM #NYMILITIA #AAEFAD #DTOM
✔ Like ✔ Comment ✔ Share ✔ Tag ✔

37613770-10212304356584121-5326554398241849344-n (1).jpg

37603510-10212304356264113-9047680700190294016-n.jpg

preview (17).jpg

On 10/26/2019 at 8:49 PM, Courage777 said:

My Brothers In NYC... I need you all to do me a favor and make Alliances with other Militias in NYC, NJ, CT Maine, Mass and PA. The reason for this request is Cause you are all close to one another. If anything was to occur in any of these States, you will be strong in #'s

How can I help?  I live in lower Westchester County. I’m limited to a degree, I’m disabled but not incapacitated, I’m a patriot above and beyond anything else in my life. It’s not about what you have or lack there of but about how much you will give of yourself.  I can’t give 100% physically, I can give 75% , but I can give 100% of my 75 %.  Feel free to contact me, I’m willing to do my part. 🇺🇸🦅