SPECTRE 6

New York - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 6/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, LYNCH said:

Friends,Patriots

I'm Kevin Barry Lynch..a 15th generation American with ancestors from our revolutionary War against the Crown...Named Kevin Barry after the great Irish patriot who gave his precious 18 yr old life for the cause of Liberty...I'm descendant of Nathaniel fanning...Ships officer under John Paul Jones in the Continental Navy & The Original US Navy...I'm here to unite with likeminded patriots...I fear for our Bill of rights and Constitution...The enemy is here..inside our living rooms....They are Marxist traitors that hide under the name THE Democratic Party ...Please reach out and let me know who and where your located...I'll die on my feet rather than live on my knees.... (I paraphrased George Washingtons amazing quote)

I was born in Brooklyn NY and raised in a small fishing village on the beautiful west Coast of Ireland....I'm a proud American and here to protect THE CONSTITUTION.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Sincerely

KBL

PS I'm 58 yrs old and a kidney transplant warrior...a sharp shooter...a Conservative Constitutionalist and a Musician....if you play drop me a line.

USA LYNCH.jpg

Where are hailing from brother. We are planning a get together here on Long Island if you are local!

Charlie Mike!

Need patriots for a unit of III% security force in New York. We actively train one weekend a month and maintain effective levels of communication at the national level. Along with national field training exercises once possibly twice a year. Complete the instructions on the pinned post and get on Zello for an interview. 

search Iii security force on facebook

2 minutes ago, Ryan250 said:

Need patriots for a unit of III% security force in New York. We actively train one weekend a month and maintain effective levels of communication at the national level. Along with national field training exercises once possibly twice a year. Complete the instructions on the pinned post and get on Zello for an interview. 

I'm in!

On 7/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, Ryan250 said:

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.

I found this:

On August 3rd the NY State legislature will hold a hearing to investigate Andrew Cuomo’s decision to force nursing homes to accept Covid19 patients from hospitals. All New Yorkers whose lives have been traumatized by any of his many stupid decisions will gather in Albany to unite, network, share our stories, learn, demonstrate and to let the world know that CUOMO’S GOTTA GO!
We are looking for the victims of Cuomo’s terrible policies to come forward and speak at this event. If you or a loved one has been effected by this Covid19 nursing home scandal, or you have a small business that has been destroyed by this lockdown, or if your child’s education has been neglected because of this lockdown, please contact us so we can help you share your stories with the rest of New York State.

Organizer:
Capital District Vaccine Awareness
More Info:
Date of Event:
Monday, 3 August, 2020
Time of Event:
10 AM – 2 PM EDT
Address:
Academy Park, Washington Ave, Albany, NY
City:
Albany, NY

FacebookTwitterEmailRedditGmail

10 minutes ago, LA4liberty said:

I found this:

On August 3rd the NY State legislature will hold a hearing to investigate Andrew Cuomo’s decision to force nursing homes to accept Covid19 patients from hospitals. All New Yorkers whose lives have been traumatized by any of his many stupid decisions will gather in Albany to unite, network, share our stories, learn, demonstrate and to let the world know that CUOMO’S GOTTA GO!
We are looking for the victims of Cuomo’s terrible policies to come forward and speak at this event. If you or a loved one has been effected by this Covid19 nursing home scandal, or you have a small business that has been destroyed by this lockdown, or if your child’s education has been neglected because of this lockdown, please contact us so we can help you share your stories with the rest of New York State.

Organizer:
Capital District Vaccine Awareness
More Info:
Date of Event:
Monday, 3 August, 2020
Time of Event:
10 AM – 2 PM EDT
Address:
Academy Park, Washington Ave, Albany, NY
City:
Albany, NY

FacebookTwitterEmailRedditGmail