SPECTRE 6

Rhode Island - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hi,  name is Bob and I currently live in Harrisville RI.  I'm 53 and servered in the US Army during the 80s,  I have two MOS's 63B and 75B.  I am currently very concerned about the attack on our 2nd amendment rights and I'm also NRA member who tries to keep current with all that is happening.  I just feel that now is a time to be prepared and being part of something to help protect the people of this Great Country the US of A.

Listen up!

ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE,

THE RHODE ISLAND UNITED CIVIL SUPPORT GROUP'S 

UPCOMING 2020 MEET AND GREET TO DISCUSS THIS YEAR'S TRAINING AGENDA IS TO BE DISCLOSED TO MEMBERS UPON REQUEST.

PLEASE SEND REQUEST VIA EMAIL TO : [email protected] 

TO ENSURE OUR MEMBERSHIP CONTINUES TO CONSIST OF MATURE, SERIOUS LIKE MINDED CITIZEN SOLDIERS;

WE ASK FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST.

SECONDLY, IT ALLOWS US TO ENSURE THAT WE LOCATE AN APPROPRIATE SIZED VENUE... SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAD TO STAND LAST EVENT.

LASTLY, IT SERVES TO SOME DEGREE TO ENSURE THAT WE MAINTAIN A SECURE AND CURRENT NETWORK .

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN  ATTENDING FOR THE FIRST TIME PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR YOUR REQUESTED AREA OF ASSIGNMENT.  PLEASE SUBMIT REQUEST TO: [email protected] 

Thank you

ShortRound VP

Listen up!

ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE,

UPCOMING 2020 MEET AND GREET TO DISCUSS THIS YEAR'S TRAINING AGENDA IS TO BE DISCLOSED TO MEMBERS UPON REQUEST.

TO ENSURE OUR MEMBERSHIP CONTINUES TO CONSIST OF MATURE, SERIOUS LIKE MINDED CITIZEN SOLDIERS;

SECONDLY, IT ALLOWS US TO ENSURE THAT WE LOCATE AN APPROPRIATE SIZED VENUE... SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAD TO STAND LAST EVENT.

LASTLY, IT SERVES TO SOME DEGREE TO ENSURE THAT WE MAINTAIN A SECURE AND CURRENT NETWORK .

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN  ATTENDING FOR THE FIRST TIME PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR YOUR REQUESTED AREA OF ASSIGNMENT.  PLEASE SUBMIT REQUEST TO: [email protected] 

Thank you

ShortRound VP

Listen up!

ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE,

Thank you

ShortRound VP

Re: RI UNITEDCIVILSUPPORTGROUP

UPCOMING MEET AND GREET!!!

Please Be advised; We are in need of two more volunteers to show up one hour early to help with set up. TDL has been established. If you have not received your event notice please resubmit your request. Thank you.

Shortround  VP 

[email protected] 

UNITED CIVIL SUPPORT GROUP OF RHODE ISLAND.

GOOD AFTERNOON,  

UCSGRI ALL PRESENT!!!

UNITED CIVIL SUPPORT GROUP.

IS A PRIVATE CITIZENS GATHERING, FOR THOSE WHOM PREFER TO TRAIN AND BE PREPARED IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY.  EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS IS THE BEST ASSISTANCE WE CAN PROVIDE TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN TIMES OF NEED. ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME AND JOIN.

OUR NEXT GATHERING WE WILL BE DISCUSSING PROPER EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS.

IN LIGHT OF CURRENT EVENTS, WE WILL BE PRESENTING SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON EXPOSURE TO COMMUNICABLE HAZARDS AND PROPER PERSONAL PROTECTIVE GEAR AND EQUIPMENT AND STERILE SAFETY PROTOCOLS. 

LIVING UP TO TASK,"TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN"  MEANS STARTING AT HOME.

ALSO, HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR, ARE THEY ELDERLY AND WITHOUT FAMILY OR RESOURCES IN THE EVENT OF EMERGENCY. WE WILL COVER HOW EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE IN A SURVIVAL SCENARIO. SEE YOU THEN.

GABBY GIFFORDS secretary

PS Any questions call Shorty.

Edited by United Civil Support Group

To potentials:This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

TRUE COMM.

BE ADVISED,

Fire watch is on.  over!

All Present and accounted for.

Name is David Warwick. X Air Force. I am FCC licensed and have extensive high end communications equipment. HAM UHF/VHF/HF portable and base. General License. Just looking to help out. My gut is telling me we are going to need all the help we can get in a not very long time. The oaths I have taken never expire.

David L.

Dave W.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. At this moment in time We are not presently gathering for assemblies or training due to Coronavirus aka Covid-19.
We do plan to rally in late summer and throughout the fall season in preparation of the upcoming election.
We're currently do our best to maintain unit strength and integrity while remaining compartmentalized so as to ensure we maintain viability within each area of expertise. At the moment most associates are keeping busy with establishing local neighborhood watch programs, etc.. which also help to serve as a great networking tool as well. Please email direct to tell us a little more about what your looking to achieve and how you may be of service to the community if you will. We look forward to your response.
Thank you.

"Shorty"

On 3/9/2019 at 10:49 PM, BobGrant said:

Hi,  name is Bob and I currently live in Harrisville RI.  I'm 53 and servered in the US Army during the 80s,  I have two MOS's 63B and 75B.  I am currently very concerned about the attack on our 2nd amendment rights and I'm also NRA member who tries to keep current with all that is happening.  I just feel that now is a time to be prepared and being part of something to help protect the people of this Great Country the US of A.

How do we support law inforcement, fire and the medical personal.  They have taken a beating.  Support in a peaceful way first.  Lets not get into a pissing contest.  

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Guest Highlander 401

Kent County here. Covid still got us all in a jam but looking for next steps. Would be nice to see something before the weather turns against us too.