SPECTRE 6

West Virginia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Well, I am Kodiak, I live in Pratt, I am a Marine Infantry Vet, I am trying to get I to Reloading Ammo and Gunsmithing, and I have First aid and Bushcraft skills.

Located in Pocahontas Co. prep, train,and work with local first responders. Team building ...... RED 6 county POC.

Is there a list anywhere that gives info on active groups and their locations??

• Like 1

Huntington here.Time to go after the Radical Muslim Jihadist without RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. These were Americans killed on American soil by a ISIS fanatic.

• Like 1

Huntington in Wayne County. Fire, EMS and Rescue background. Avid shooter, hunter and fisherman. Been prepping since I lost my hind end in 2008. Would like to join the OVM to find like minded individuals to chat with and train.

• Like 2

Is there a list anywhere that gives info on active groups and their locations??

Ken, on the main page near the bottom, right side is a map, click on it and then click your state, it will give you a list of militia's in your state, maybe not all of them. Only the one's that use the site.

• Like 1

hUNTINGTON HERE .LIKE TO GET TOGETHER FOR TALK AND MAYBE COMPARE WAYS TO DEFEND OUR STATE AND COUNTRY .IM A US ARMY VET AND MY OATH OF ENLISTMENT HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE .I WILL DEFEND THIS GREAT STATE AND OUR COUNTRY WITH BLOOD ,SWEAT AND TEARS .LETS TAKE BACK AMERICA

I would like to do more to help (the cause) or find employment where there are others are standing up for personal rights, gun rights, heritage advancement, survival skills, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live in Mercer County, WV- have a profile on LinkedIn, but I am not on Facebook.

Thank you, Rebecca Powers  

Upshur County here, Buckslayer, been prepping for 10 plus years. Looking to find like minded people to chat with.

Still operating in Pocahontas county WV. Quiet Zone