SPECTRE 6

West Virginia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 1

Well, I am Kodiak, I live in Pratt, I am a Marine Infantry Vet, I am trying to get I to Reloading Ammo and Gunsmithing, and I have First aid and Bushcraft skills.

Located in Pocahontas Co. prep, train,and work with local first responders. Team building ...... RED 6 county POC.

Is there a list anywhere that gives info on active groups and their locations??

• Like 1

Huntington here.Time to go after the Radical Muslim Jihadist without RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. These were Americans killed on American soil by a ISIS fanatic.

• Like 1

Huntington in Wayne County. Fire, EMS and Rescue background. Avid shooter, hunter and fisherman. Been prepping since I lost my hind end in 2008. Would like to join the OVM to find like minded individuals to chat with and train.

• Like 2

Is there a list anywhere that gives info on active groups and their locations??

Ken, on the main page near the bottom, right side is a map, click on it and then click your state, it will give you a list of militia's in your state, maybe not all of them. Only the one's that use the site.

• Like 1

hUNTINGTON HERE .LIKE TO GET TOGETHER FOR TALK AND MAYBE COMPARE WAYS TO DEFEND OUR STATE AND COUNTRY .IM A US ARMY VET AND MY OATH OF ENLISTMENT HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE .I WILL DEFEND THIS GREAT STATE AND OUR COUNTRY WITH BLOOD ,SWEAT AND TEARS .LETS TAKE BACK AMERICA

• Hello 1

I would like to do more to help (the cause) or find employment where there are others are standing up for personal rights, gun rights, heritage advancement, survival skills, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live in Mercer County, WV- have a profile on LinkedIn, but I am not on Facebook.

Thank you, Rebecca Powers  

On 5/19/2016 at 3:48 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Thanks fellow Patriots for allowing me to join your group like you I am very disgusted by the direction our country is taking we live in Very Dangerous times and I would like to talk to like minded people that love our country

I agree completely. We are living in very unpredictable times. Regardless of what happens around us, I believe our best strategy is to be self educated in all manners of practical survival and stay prepared. 

I have always wanted to join up.I read the news and coverage.I always wanted to join for the reasons to protect and serve my country.In no means will I ever give up my freedom nor my rights to a bunch of crooks that stand before us now.I can't just stand by and let our country be taken over by hoodlums that serve no purpose or care not about us.

On 5/19/2016 at 3:48 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

I am from Wayne West Virginia .I love my country first off .I have lived all over the country made a lot of good friends worth fighting for .My name is Bill Hale you can reach me at halebill390@gmail.com .I have a wife daughter and a family member who lives with me ...I am a good marksman.I am interested in meeting with someone who is close by to me..I have no military background or law enforcement training..But I am dedicated to our country .I am not racists. Everyone bleeds like me.My father spent 25yrs in the Marines. I've picked up a thing or to .. Of course I am 40yrs old young😀..I don't like seeing my country go down hill like it is.So if interested in me please go to my email. God bless everyone and God bless our country ..

• Hello 1

Taylor County here, 82D airborne division OIF vet. Looking for a group, recently moved here from NW Wisconsin. Father was a WW2 vet, my family came to this country in 1607 and have been here ever since.