SPECTRE 6

Iowa - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I’m from Southeast Iowa.  I’m an active duty Marine, looking for a group to join when I get out.  In the meantime I am willing to provide basic combat skills training to new groups who want to know how to fight as a team effectively.  

Just now, Megatron said:

Cool when you etsing?

Still got about a year left

mostly to escape the dumb shit and NCO politics.  Maybe my next unit will be better and change my mind, but it’s unlikely.

Just now, Megatron said:

Your lower enlisted?  Less than  3 years

Corporal

I live in Iowa City area, been looking for a few good men to get together, IM DOWN. Justin. “If you don’t excersize your rights you will lose your rights”

4 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Never deployed  ?

Once, but on a MEU.  I assume you’re trying to gauge my experience so I’ll save you the trouble.  No CAR, no combat deployment.  I was in a small militia before I enlisted and we studied and trained together.  Enlisted to try to get deployed but got sent to Okinawa instead.  So for the past 2.5 years I’ve committed my spare time to training and studying small unit tactics in the hope that my next unit will actually deploy someplace where we get shot at.  The end result being that I am well versed in basic infantry tactics and skilled in teaching them to my marines.  

Just now, Ripcannon said:

Are you a marine buddy...how long were you enlist just cause you drink and read books don t mean the red necks your probably training are marines please explain I will apologize if I'm wrong but unthinkable that might have been a fucked statement

I’m still active duty man, so I do have marines under me, I said that in my first reply.

• Like 1

Looking for Militias near woodburry county, not necessarily to train with, but I want to loosely associate with a local militia in case SHTF.

Edited by Goose 6.0

8 hours ago, Goose 6.0 said:

Looking for Militias near woodburry county, not necessarily to train with, but I want to loosely associate with a local militia in case SHTF.

If SHTF a guy who hasn't trained or proven himself with an organization they claim to be with is going to be lower on the totem pole for support than unaffiliated individuals. Better to develop your individual skills privately, or join an organization and take training seriously. Half-heartedly doing both is not effective.

• Like 1

Throne you make an excellent point, a man with more training is more valuable in SHTF then a man with less; however, the situation would dictate whether or not someone like me would be valuable to a militia. For example a food scarcity or power failure scenario would not make less trained minutemen necessary, but in an armed conflict scenario, someone like me with basic marksmanship and firearm safety skills would be valuable simply because of the increased fire density.

The Leftist and muslims are trying to kill my kids too, I may be over weight and not a great shot but neither were the 3% that helped us win the Revolutionary war... I will die for my family and my country and I have never been in the military...

I don't have the available time to manage something on this scale, but I think someone needs to create a minuteman brigade... what I mean by minuteman brigade is a militia which doesn't organize unless there is an emergency, in which case they would come together at a pre planned location, and formulate a game plan. It would be perfect for those too busy to train, but would not be as effective as a trained militia.

• Like 1

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part.

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453341865100112/

A little fun in the sun (FTX Video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmx7xC-2eXQ&feature=youtu.be

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

On 10/18/2018 at 5:07 PM, Richard Brawdy , jr. said:

I live in humboldt iowa. Have been for quite sometime thinking about joining a milita group. I'm a 2 time military vet and have various skills I can help with.  Most of all, want help keep iowa safe I feel now I would like to join.

Welcome to the site. The Iowa Patriots III% and Team 29 groups are good ones to check out. There are links in the Iowa page forum to these groups.

On 10/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, John Jenkins said:

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part.

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453341865100112/

A little fun in the sun (FTX Video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmx7xC-2eXQ&feature=youtu.be

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

I added this group to the Iowa Militia Network page. If there are changes needing made to that post, please let me know.

3 hours ago, BuryTheHatchet said:

I added this group to the Iowa Militia Network page. If there are changes needing made to that post, please let me know.

Thank you, sir!