SPECTRE 6

Iowa - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Here I am! Even thou I'm not doing a whole lot with our militia group right now, I hope we can get together this summer if not sooner to maybe get to know our fellow brothers and sisters and also get some traing going. I'm ready....... Look forward to everyone's opinion on these subjects. Let me know what ya all think ok? Thanks.......

Any members or units that would be interested in a joint training session or even just a meet and greet please let me know. Networking like our lives depend on it.

Thanks 

Grunt Illinois Son's of Liberty 

Iowa State National girl here....in des moines area. Assisting with coordinating the iowa jural assembly. My paperwork is already filed moving me to land and soil jurisdiction. Info on signinamerica.com 

I will happily help anyone interested...we have a lot of seats to fill, figured this would be a good place to start. Thank you for reading.

WWG1WGA?

9 hours ago, Truckerman said:

Live In newton ia..I'm 59 and have arthritis in my back..looking for a group to train with..don't know if any groups are willing to take on an old man..I'm willing and ready to learn 

any respectable group will be glad to have ya, there's always a need for support personnel.

Hello group!  I have just joined, and am wanting to find out more on how to join or create a militia group here in SW Iowa.  I had no idea where to begin my search, then I found this group and thought it would be the best place to start. 

Hey. We have started this group in Lou of everything going on in this country right now. We are wanting a like minded group of people to get together and work on our ability to effectively mount a defense against anyone or anything that poses a threat to this nation and the constitution. We are founded by two veteran patriots who wish to ensure the safety of our rights and the safety of our communities in the southeast iowa area. 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:59 AM, Ready 5 said:

Hello group!  I have just joined, and am wanting to find out more on how to join or create a militia group here in SW Iowa.  I had no idea where to begin my search, then I found this group and thought it would be the best place to start. 

Are you still looking?

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am from Cedar County, also looking for a group to join or to start a local East Central Iowa Militia. I am 62 but plenty of fight still in me. If we don't take a Stand NOW, it will be to late to save our Constitutional Republic that is dissolving right before our eyes. I do not say that lightly and I am no wacko. I am a REALIST! IMG_0899.thumb.JPG.61edc55c8c4a26bbb7706ef072cae6bb.JPG

Edited by Grizz

Down in Lee County, southeast Iowa. Ready to step up when called. Also on mewe under IowaPrepper.

Anyone else in my area feel free to holler at me.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, IowaPrepper said:

Down in Lee County, southeast Iowa. Ready to step up when called. Also on mewe under IowaPrepper.

Anyone else in my area feel free to holler at me.

Want to join myself and a buddy of mine?