SPECTRE 6

Kansas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Newb in the room.  East central Kansas.  More interested in the community, than any one group or another.  Doesn't mean I wouldn't or won't join.  I joined something one time, and that was enough.

If you landed here-- put into the search bar    KANSAS ALLIED PATRIOTS   and let me help you

I am trying to get everyone put into a book (yes if I have to burn it I will along with my house) .  This will ensure that I am not tripping over myself and you all... It will make finding a UNIT in an area and hopefully a UNIT that meets what the member is searching for... Please Private Message me with the following information ( if I already have you we are good)... Units that are formed and do not want me to have information on members, that is fine, but can I get a contact number and name for potential recruits.... Thank You 

Shurrie

WHAT I NEED:

NAME: Last, First Middle Int. -- online handle

Area Code : For the town you live in- NOT the one for your phone (meaning- if my number was searched, it would show me living in another town or state)

County in which you live and city. If you are rural just write that

Phone Number that is best to contact you- and whether you want a call or text... I will call/text you to find out your needs and help get you with the right Unit/People.... 

For those who do not know what my job is... I am kinda like RADAR on MASH... Right now, things are popp'n hot and the Militia sites are being bombarded with people... My job, is to help you find people in your area that are either, formed into a unit or searching for others to make a unit. Also, what kind of Unit- Constitutional, Medic, Prep, all of these .... Right now there are several Units already formed and several people looking for others close to them. 

I will also help in coordinating events and passing information that is pertinent to the Kansas Militia as a whole... I will serve as a liaison between groups and individuals when needed... 

Thanks Shurrie 

I am a job printer with over 30 years experience under my belt. I own and have operated my own shop for over 22 years. I am disgusted with the direction this country is headed and am ready to help in any way I can. It sickens me when I turn on the news and see the riots and property destruction and damage. I have the equipment to produce and can help distribute leaflets, flyers, tickets, newsletters etc. and also am capable of making vinyl signs, banners, T-shirts, bandannas and other garments. If anyone is in need of any of the above feel free to contact me as I would like to donate some of this for the cause! In a nutshell I AM FED THE FUCK UP AND READY TO ACT!  

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.