SPECTRE 6

Minnesota - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Southern, MN here and a newer face in the crowd. Have only within the last year gotten into learning about survival techniques, firearms training, deeper into the politics that comprise our messed up government and those of the rest of the world, etc... Always tight on cash but am slowly putting my kits together. Good to meet you all.

West Central minnesota. I already know we are circling the drain just not willing to join the sheep and watch it happen. Skills and experience? USMC security forces and infantry. 12 yr EMT 1st aid and cpr instructor, dive instructor, weapons expert. I can help.

East central Minnesota, about 35 miles northeast of the 'Cities.  Does anyone know where I can get some real AR15 (M4) training?  I contacted a group about a year ago whose website claimed to provide such training and was ignored.

1 hour ago, RetroDude said:

East central Minnesota, about 35 miles northeast of the 'Cities.  Does anyone know where I can get some real AR15 (M4) training?  I contacted a group about a year ago whose website claimed to provide such training and was ignored.

Raven offers a carbine course 125 dollars per person for a 8 hour class. We need a minimum of 6 people to make the class . 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part.

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453341865100112/

A little fun in the sun (FTX Video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmx7xC-2eXQ&feature=youtu.be

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

-CSM Skunk

Executive Officer

III% Defense  Militia - AZ BN

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Guest 1LT Stan

III% Defense Militia is looking for new members in Minnesota.  We are a faith and family friendly group. Lots of support from neighbor states. We can come to you and train or you can come to us if you do not have land. We are looking for people who can communicate effectively and who have the time to be leaders in your community. Please message me with any questions. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1937755026537060/

FB_IMG_1561379405447.jpg

Northern part of mn. Been shooting heavily the last 4 years. I’ve been a first responder for 11 months and am working on medical and first aid hands on experience as much as I can.

looking to join and do something to make a difference besides complaining on the interwebs.

Edited by MN7.62
Grammar

16 hours ago, Sarah Steele said:

i want to know where to send the boys that are or maybe interested in being a part the Minnesota Militia. 

I would look for a group in there area. If not try to find like minded people and start their own group.

Guest ItsMyRight
On 12/20/2019 at 6:40 AM, MN7.62 said:

Northern part of mn. Been shooting heavily the last 4 years. I’ve been a first responder for 11 months and am working on medical and first aid hands on experience as much as I can.

looking to join and do something to make a difference besides complaining on the interwebs.

I'm in the Moose Lake area, have 40 acres and a range.