SPECTRE 6

Missouri - Official Roll Call & Lounge

www.missouridefenseforce.com Actively recruiting statewide.I am from southwest Missouri company commander in Jasper county.  Looking for like minded qualified applicants for training and membership.  be cause I am in the four state area would consider cross training with like minded patriots and militia.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:31 PM, cliftonrobert said:

www.missouridefenseforce.com  Do you have an active unit in the Kansas City Area?

Yes we do.  You can go online the website and fill out an application.  We're having a training exercise this weekend in Vernon County several members from the Kansas City area will be attending.  If you would like more information you can e-mail me at [email protected]

On 11/3/2019 at 1:42 AM, LoveGlocks said:

Saint Louis here. I’m responding to the e-mail I got about the free knife. How many members are from the Greater Saint Louis area.

I live in Jefferson County, just outside of Antonia.

[email protected]

My online store    SARGESGIFTSHOP

Missouri Defense Force has New Units started in both Greene and Christian Counties Contact us at www.missouridefenseforce.com. Apply today to be ready if needed to defend your state! Military/LE experience a plus but in no way needed we will train you! 

Edited by hawkeye

Currently looking at recruiting members in SE Missouri. In the process of setting up HQ in Wayne County, possibly Piedmont area. Almost 100 acres of private training grounds to be set up. Operational in +/- 45 days. FB account @JeffersonGroupMO

The mission of Jefferson Group is pull in local rural combat veterans and law enforcement members to strengthen the fight for the 2nd Amendment. Law enforcement members must be an active member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (https://cspoa.org)

Members claiming to be veterans will be vetted. All members will have basic background completed prior to officially joining.

Founder is active law enforcement, combat infantry veteran with 15 month tour to Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-08 in the Hawija / Kirkuk area. Come and help start a new group inspired by one of our Founding Fathers, Thomas Jefferson.

83318563_117898453097724_8916517759089639424_n.jpg

I'm in Jefferson County.  Looking for a network in the area.  These riots will start to move out of the cities soon and we need neighborhood response networks.  Please message me. 

Hello fellow Missourians. I am currently getting involved in an analysis/communication/intelligence group. The overall goal basically is an intelligence network that can distribute information to all militia groups nationally. The states are divided up into regions, and Missouri is in region 7, along with Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska. From what I understand, we would all have each others emails (Proton Mail, I think) and anyone that has information will send out an email to everyone. I only found out about this yesterday, so I am not completely sure on everything. Please refer to the forum titled "Intelligence branch: Midwestern Research Group"  by @ Trickshot  for more information. Let me know if you are interested, and also get in touch with @ Trickshot . I will be contacting the militia groups in the other states in our region later today when I have time.

"Every battle is won before it is fought."  Sun Tzu

Guest Trickshot
2 hours ago, O sleeper said:

Hello fellow Missourians. I am currently getting involved in an analysis/communication/intelligence group. The overall goal basically is an intelligence network that can distribute information to all militia groups nationally. The states are divided up into regions, and Missouri is in region 7, along with Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska. From what I understand, we would all have each others emails (Proton Mail, I think) and anyone that has information will send out an email to everyone. I only found out about this yesterday, so I am not completely sure on everything. Please refer to the forum titled "Intelligence branch: Midwestern Research Group"  by @ Trickshot  for more information. Let me know if you are interested, and also get in touch with @ Trickshot . I will be contacting the militia groups in the other states in our region later today when I have time.

Thank you for spreading the word sleeper, if you have several in your district you are more than welcome to be the active liaison in your area, and they can report any information to you. This will help keep our mailboxes a little easier and faster to navigate.  

We will have a liaison appointee in all ten districts,  with advisors reporting to them. It's already coming together. 

Guest Trickshot
On 3/1/2020 at 11:39 PM, Jacob Alcorn said:

Williamsburg, MO looking to join a group. 2 tours Afghan as combat engineer. Love to learn 

Thank you for your service!

39 minutes ago, Trickshot said:

Thank you for spreading the word sleeper, if you have several in your district you are more than welcome to be the active liaison in your area, and they can report any information to you. This will help keep our mailboxes a little easier and faster to navigate.  

We will have a liaison appointee in all ten districts,  with advisors reporting to them. It's already coming together. 

So basically, as liaison, people in my region email me information, and then I would email that to the other liaisons to then share to their region?

"Every battle is won before it is fought."  Sun Tzu

I've only attended one meeting in Joplin an still interested in joining.  unfortunately , I've had uninspected issues arise besides the CCP.  I'll contact the 3/8 LT

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.