SPECTRE 6

Nebraska - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Scottsbluff, Ne. Structural and pipe welder. I make my own longbows. and I'm very active in historical medieval combat. ( yes, we beat each other to a pulp, just for fun).

Is that a homemade halberd in your avatar? Making a quality longbow would be very educational and fun to do. Thanks for joining and posting here. I am from your eastern neighboring state.

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Looking to join up please contact me asap 5032081060

Dawson county looking for like minded people to train with. 

Guess I missed the part of saying a little about myself. I'm a manager of an auto care center. I have three children at home with me who I am teaching to know, understand and respect fireams.

Edited by TiredofBS

On 9/5/2016 at 9:19 AM, minicowman said:

Johnson County, NE.. Corps member in AmRRON (search engines are our friend). Looking to assist when and where I can.

Roll call, aye! southeast Nebraska. No longer AmRRON member (JJS & I didn't hit it off) but still willing and mostly able.

Nebraska seems pretty complacent to me while the world seems to be burning down...or at least threatening to do so. Is there an active militia? I'm prior military, Cavalry Scout, Drill Sergeant, with additional security and intelligence training. Undergrad in Poli-Sci and History (through Regular Army ROTC Scholarship) and a Master's Degree in religion.

42 minutes ago, Saber said:

Nebraska seems pretty complacent to me while the world seems to be burning down...or at least threatening to do so. Is there an active militia? I'm prior military, Cavalry Scout, Drill Sergeant, with additional security and intelligence training. Undergrad in Poli-Sci and History (through Regular Army ROTC Scholarship) and a Master's Degree in religion.

Where you deploy to ?

It's subjective based on the ao. Our Midwest towns dont feel it like the big cities and liberal states do.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

2 hours ago, Saber said:

Yah, there is a lot of complacency all over.  Just keep preparing and training it will serve you and you loved ones in the long run.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

On 9/5/2016 at 9:19 AM, minicowman said:

Johnson County, NE.. Corps member in AmRRON (search engines are our friend). Looking to assist when and where I can.

Moved from Johnson County to Pawnee County.  Still waiting to hear about a group forming. 

2 minutes ago, minicowman said:

Moved from Johnson County to Pawnee County.  Still waiting to hear about a group forming. 

can always start your own we can help!

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

On 5/19/2016 at 2:54 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

Reading would be hard for me to make, but my job has me travel for my work. I'd like to meet other members of the group in other state's "time permits" and SEE what other teams have to offer.

1536584509098633969762.jpg

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part.

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453341865100112/

A little fun in the sun (FTX Video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmx7xC-2eXQ&feature=youtu.be

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

-Sfc. Skunk

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 7/31/2018 at 10:15 AM, Megatron said:

Where you deploy to ?

It's subjective based on the ao. Our Midwest towns dont feel it like the big cities and liberal states do.

I served at Ft. Leonard Wood, Ft. Knox, Ft Huachuca, Ft. Dix, and in 3/8 Cavalry "Honor and Courage!" in Germany during the cold war. My two oldest sons served in Iraq, my teenage son is homeschooled by me and has trained with his brother's and I in weapon use and safety.

I have a lot of training and experience in training, public speaking, security & investigations, tactics, recon, drill and ceremonies, military discipline and organization and military history.  If there is not at least a platoon sized group in Lincoln, or within 50 miles thereof we need to start one. I worked for Pinkertons as well and was a security director for a large pharmaceutical company and a pastor for ten years - until I joined and retired from Homeland Security after the events of September 11th.  I still have some mistrust of the very idea of a department of Homeland Security - the recent actions of the FBI and CIA regarding the last election concern me.  I am also concerned that the US and State Governments do not have the resources to protect their people in the wake of a major disaster such as the collapse of the power grid.  I take great stock in my oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.  

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. And you should never desire to do less." - General Robert E. Lee

Edited by Saber
Closing statement

N.W. Omaha seeking like minded individuals/patriots whom are willing to organize, train and prepare.

Ex-Army, BLS certified, CERT basic, GMRS licensed, LE Armorer and practical gunsmith, working towards Ham Radio license, BLS instructor and ACLS certifications. 30+ years Materials Management and Logistics experience.