SPECTRE 6

Nebraska - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Posted (edited)

Disabled Air Force veteran, recently widower. Former volunteer firefighter from Fremont, EMT-A. Was in the Nebraska militia over ten years ago, but had to drop out due to wife's ill health. Built my own AR  a couple of years ago. Do have some health issues, but still willing. Now living in Norfolk.

Edited by Ronald Robertson

Mustang 6, Grand Island, 100% Service Connected Disabled ( Agent Orange - Vietnam) and Handicap

Was Asst S-3 (Civil Engr) for Const Bn in Vietnam

40+ years Professional Engineer in IL, PA, IN, KS, CO

Have CB and Short Wave

Have an assortment of firearms and ammo

Disabled Air Force veteran, recently widower. Former volunteer firefighter from Fremont, EMT-A. Was in the Nebraska militia over ten years ago, but had to drop out due to wife's ill health. Built my own AR  a couple of years ago. Do have some health issues, but still willing. I was a printing press operator by trade for over 15 years before diabetis and heart disease screwed me up. Started getting myself back into shape, but my wife's condition worsened, causing me to focus on her. Now that she's passed on, I can once again focus on myself, although I'd give anything to have her back. All I have of her now is some pictures and her ashes. 

I'm taking this back up again this evening (Friday); I feel asleep before. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, J Neil Jednoralski said:

Mustang 6, Grand Island, 100% Service Connected Disabled ( Agent Orange - Vietnam) and Handicap

Was Asst S-3 (Civil Engr) for Const Bn in Vietnam

40+ years Professional Engineer in IL, PA, IN, KS, CO

Have CB and Short Wave

Have an assortment of firearms and ammo

Posted (edited)

Names Brandon, from the Omaha (Douglas County) area. I’ve been a self employed contractor for the last 12 years. I’m pretty good with a gun in my hand. Looking for a militia to join. 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
Forgot what I was interested in doing.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:51 AM, Ranger0320 said:

N.W. Omaha seeking like minded individuals/patriots whom are willing to organize, train and prepare.

Ex-Army, BLS certified, CERT basic, GMRS licensed, LE Armorer and practical gunsmith, working towards Ham Radio license, BLS instructor and ACLS certifications. 30+ years Materials Management and Logistics experience.

To anyone looking to join a militia, the III% Defense Militia is looking for any and all of those interested. Please reach out to the state contact (Michael) at the email [email protected] for instructions on how to proceed