SPECTRE 6

South Dakota - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Posted (edited)

I made this a little while ago. We're small but motivated. Also if anyone has a militia of their own please put me in contact with its commander; especially if they are in SC. 

Ah crap, wrong state! I'm in SC XD

Edited by Rascaldees

We were a Army sniper, served in Nam and trained others in the Craft.

Live outside of Canton SD where we have clear fields of fire up to over a mile 360 degrees. With a machine shop and Lab, so we can make whatever we need.

6DBC0837-0A96-41FF-A548-EE3AB9D2BA80.jpeg

E2A51EA0-B0F2-445D-9823-58E8037AC34D.jpeg

Guest Fed up
On 1/18/2020 at 2:42 PM, Sgt Dailey said:

I have served in the military seven years as a sniper, achieving the rank of Sgt.  and have trained many in the craft. I have reloaded millions of match grade rounds of ammunition and can swage projectiles, reloaded primers, made smokeless gunpowder, swaged pistol brass from refrigerant tubing. I can make grenades, Landmines, Claymores, etc..  I am 78 years of age, but I can teach others to do the same. From a sniper standpoint I can still eliminate the target from a mile away, giving me adequate time to relocate for another shot. I have the equipment from my working days to do all of the above. A complete machine shop and a Analytical Laboratory. I can synthesize the chemicals needed from the basics. Being a mechanical/chemical engineer I can help in many other areas as well.

Could you teach the process of smokeless powder or is the acid and stuff hard to get? I don't know.

Guest Fed up

I read your comment further, so you fully understand the chemistry. Would you be willing to teach? How much would that cost in raw material.

The Acids and the chemical compounds can be made as pure as needed with training and knowledge to do it safely.

The materials cost will depend on how much you wish to learn. I have made many things from primer composition to reload used primers to smokeless gunpowder and have the equipment to make reloading tables for the gunpowder, so it can be safely reloaded.

Also I have made  swaging Dies to turn .22LR Cases into jackets for .223/5.56 projectiles. We can cast or swage projectiles and have made a lead wire extruding device to extrude lead wire the diameter needed to make the caliber projectiles desired.

I made my living from my mechanical/chemical engineering education with 16 businesses we started, ran and made them grow larger than I wanted to operate and then sold them for a nice profit.

I am writing a document for educational purposes that will detail step by step how to safely synthesize what is needed from available sources over the counter to produce survival needs for all I have been able to make. I will include photos to make it easier to learn.

III% Security Force is recruiting!.
""Very highly recommend""
Meet like minded people and train in a 
Elite American Constitutional III% Militia with
skilled individuals where you are not just a member, you are Family!
Click on the link below to check them out or see comment section for details on how to join near you.
http://www.iiisecurityforce.com/
Guns Up III%🇺🇸

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.