SPECTRE 6

Utah - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Oh for the love of GOD people! Fine, no one wants to step up here then I will.  SO HERE GOES:  I WILL BE AT THE DENNY'S RESTAURANT AT 2025 S 900 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104 (it's next to the Flying J's Truck Stop... GOOGLE MAP if you have too...) @ 21:00 HR's (that's 9:00 pm for those who forgot how to tell military time) on SATURDAY, MARCH 9th (that's tomorrow NIGHT!).

This will see if PEOPLE are SERIOUS about all this.  I'm EASY to spot, I'll be wearing a GREEN Oakland A's warm-up jacket and wearing a ball cap that's in a sorta grey in color that says "RAMS" on it.  I wear glasses as well and stand 6 feet tall.  YOU CAN'T MISS ME!!!  NO BODY could miss me in this getup!!!  We'll JUST SEE who's SERIOUS about all this.  THIS IS ON A WEEK-END SO THERE CAN BE NO EXCUSES FOR NOT SHOWING UP as THIS IS AT NIGHT AND ON A WEEK-END... IT'S NOT CHURCH YET YADDA, YADDA, YADDA...  IF THIS AREA OF SALT LAKE IS TRULY RED A COUNTRY STATE THEN LET's just see who has the BALLS to show up. 

I WILL WAIT 2 HOURS... If NOBODY SHOWS AFTER THIS TIME THEN I'LL KNOW THAT NOBODY IS SERIOUS ABOUT ANY THIS... THEY ARE JUST WANNA-BE's!!!  THIS IS TOMORROW NIGHT PEOPLE... I JUST HOPE I'M PROVEN WRONG AND AT LEAST SOMEBODY BESIDES MYSELF IS SERIOUS ALL THIS!!! 

So, there you have it.  I have tried to get the ball rolling here.  If you are in the Salt Lake area AND are ALREADY part of a Militia THAT'S GREAT, YOU SHOULD STILL SHOW UP FOR THIS (that means you come anyway!) as at least we can see who also is serious about all this.  Look at this as a MICRO BUG-OUT DRILL... and I'll BUY THE COFFEE, that means YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSES FOR NOT COMING.  I HOPE I'M OUT $50 BUCKS FOR THE COFFEE!!!  

I'll be there... God I hope somebody else is too!!!  I'm going to post this also on the main page of this site too if anybody from IDAHO or Colorado etc. might also be interested in attending  as well.

• 'Merica 1

Docace2000,

I can be there at 9 p.m. tomorrow night. Are you an angry American? Is anyone else willing to go? I'm serious about being in a militia. I'm very interested in having a very calm and serious conversation about emergency preparedness and things pertaining to the Second Amendment.

I can commit to go if there's going to be more than two people there.

• 'Merica 1

Easy there Captain, some of us work a 48/96 hr rotating schedule that has nothing to do with the convenience of a week end. But that is close enough to myt first due area that I can slip on over in civilian clothes And I will bring my BALLS!

• 'Merica 1

Scott, for the moment I think it's prudent to just worry about yourself.  I've named the TIME & PLACE.  I NEED to know just who is SERIOUS about all this and WHO'S NOT.  That, is the purpose why I'm doing this ACTUAL ROLL CALL.  So, let's just see who here in Utah has any BALLS and who is just all TALK, NO ACTION.  The days of just posting and venting for me are ALL OVER!  I need to get to my VA appointment now, I'll see who is going to respond to all this when I get back.

• 'Merica 2

Posted (edited)

Ok DOCACE2000 I'll be there.

just so you all know, I am a SHEEPDOG. I am a Christian. I am a family man.  I am a Civilian Patriot who respects veterans. I stand for the U.S. flag, I respect others viewpoints and am willing to accept personal differences. But most of all I want to protect and defend my community and Family.

I know how to follow, but I am very selective about who I follow. I can be a leader as well, But I have to know who I am leading. I am not easily offended.

I have heard of a militia tearing itself apart in Utah in the past.

I'm interested in discipline. I am interested in civil dialogue. I am interested in sending 5.56 ammo down range. I am interested in survival in the outdoors. I am interested in strength in numbers. When the SHTF, Salt lake will be the wild west in 3 days or less. I am interested in desert and mountain survival training.

Stansbury Island is close to where I live and I practice there. I am an avid hiker, I know where some natural springs are in the Salt Lake and Davis County areas. I have time every other weekend to train with a Utah militia of my choosing.

thanks for reading,

Scott

0118191148a.jpg

0308191246.jpg

Edited by Scott Pierce
  • Hello 1
  • 'Merica 1

Glad to see the responses so far. I SHALL be there as I stated and I'M NOT HARD TO SPOT... It seems that I'm the only one in Utah that was ever a fan of the Oakland A's so as I said my distinctive GREEN jacket will be VERY easy to spot.  The location can be found on any map program and it's also easy to find on the Denny's web home page using the "find a Denny's near you" thing.  It's the one that I think is numbered #2 in the Salt Lake Area when I checked to make sure the address was right.  As far as I know, there is ONLY ONE Denny's that is also next to a "Flying J's" Truck Stop that I know of in the area.  Anyway, the point is simply this tho, I've made this as simple as I can make it for us all to meet up at.  From there the agenda is open for ANY subject that needs to be covered.  I have no qualms about leading from the front etc., after all this was my idea. BUT, I SHALL NOT be the only one speaking, I encourage EVERYONE to contribute to the discussion.  In this way we will see where are at and where we need to go.  That's whats on the agenda.  I think that some of us are better prepared than others right now, that much is certain.  Beyond that I'm sure that there are other topics that need to be covered of which I shall not speak of openly here. Those subjects are better left for face to face discussions. As I've said before, THE MORE THE MERRIER is what I'm hoping for tomorrow night.  The Spring is close at hand (tho today's little snow fall was still a sign that winter is not done with us yet) and with that the time for getting out of our Bear Caves has finally come.  Some of us wish to get some rounds down range and I'm ALL for that!  That ALONE is a BIG PART of what we bring to the table, our skills came from some of the best teachers we could have ever hoped for! That makes us VERY valuable indeed, yet that is not ALL we are all about.  If EVER the SHTF we may well find that WE are the only thing standing between ANARCHY and ORDER.  That is a VERY sobering thought...  So, if ANYONE wished to attend they are welcome.  Tho for now, I suggest those UNDER the age of 18 do not attend as in some cases these discussions are not for those under that age.  That's it for now, I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow night!  

• Like 1

I have no list to work from here Scott, I only have this "My Militia" site to work from.  I've posted on the UTAH roll call area and unless you know of some other way to "call to arms" others from a different place then that's all I know of to go from.  BUT, you have the "Time & Place" at your disposal already.  And, Like I have already stated. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend.  If we find that there are WAY more people than we all expected to show I'm sure that 9 pm at night the people at the Denny's can easily help us out and provide more tables set up to accommodate us.  If there are OTHERS reading this and have NOT spoken out yet because they KNOW they would not be able to attend I ENCOURAGE those to post in ANY WAY they know possible as to where we will be and at what time we'll be there.  PLEASE, if YOU KNOW you would not be able to attend that DOES NOT MEAN that you could not still tell others and give them the info on this "Roll Call".  That is what I mean by ALL ARE WELCOME to attend.  And please, this needs to be stated up-front:  IF YOU DO NOT HOLD A VALID CCW PERMIT FOR THE STATE OF UTAH THEN "DO NOT", I say again DO NOT carry tomorrow night concealed...  You are MORE THAN WELCOME to carry openly abiding by our State Law's which states you MAY CARRY with your clip FULLY loaded... BUT, DO NOT HAVE ONE IN THE CHAMBER!!!  That's the LAW in this STATE!  And that ALSO means you can not have a concealed back-up ankle holster with a .380 etc..  BUT ALL THIS IS NEEDED TO BE SAID RIGHT NOW, UP FRONT AHEAD OF TIME SO NO BODY LATER GETS INTO ANY TROUBLE.  I don't care what you do outside of our gathering but for this meeting those are the ground rules.  Now, If you DO HAVE A VALID CCW WELL THEN YOU GO AHEAD AND CARRY AWAY TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!!! As for me, that is on my list this year to get my CCW, and if you pay a little more (like $35 bucks extra) you can get your CCW to be valid in I think AZ, NM, CO and KS as well as in UT. Now, if you want to carry your Long Gun tomorrow night I'd think for the moment that you reconsider that thought... Only because for right now I would not wish to piss off the Manager and employees along with the patrons in attendance.  The time I'm sure will come later when we ALL carry OPENLY our long guns... But for now lets just keep this as low profile as we can.  Again, if you wish to carry openly your sidearm with the chamber cleared that's fine with me as it won't really bother anyone when you're sitting down at the table and no one can really see it.  Anyway, I think that covers all of that issue. No sense beating that dead horse into the ground.

going to meet people at Denny's = no balls required

storming the beaches of Normandy = balls required(steel)

"courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."  -John Wayne

wallpaper-1871597.jpg

• Thanks 1

My hope for this country (and specifically Utah) was restored last night...  

It's not ALWAYS of quantity men... But RATHER, it is ALWAYS THE QUALITY of the of the MAN who answers when Our Lady of Liberty & Freedom cries out into the the night "I need you NOW!  Will you answer me when the Tyranny comes?".

Then, from the darkness FOUR did come! We Stood firm and resolute, shoulder to shoulder looking back into the bleakness night...  Then, from a single steady voice WE shouted back to the void of EVIL the quote from Job 38: 11 ... "Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further!!!"

This, IS how Freedom is kept!  This, IS how I KNOW our cause is not yet lost!

To you other three all I can say to you is THANK YOU!!!  I saw in each of your eyes last night that same deep burning of the fire's of the freedom!  I could feel in your heart's that same proud feelings that I felt when I stood in front of Mt. Rushmore!  And finally, I could tell from your souls that this WILL NOT go pass unchecked!!!  You, like me, will NEVER allow these fire's of Freedom to EVER go out!

So men, we have much work to do and it's high time we get to it!  In time our numbers shall grow, but, for now it's enough for each of us to learn that we four can at least be counted upon whenever She calls... 

Again, to you three THANK YOU! (soon I'll be contacting you in the manner we agreed to last night)  Sīc Semper ēvellō Mortem Tyrannis!!!

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1