SPECTRE 6

Utah - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Thanks for the response I live around the Utah county area and I'm looking for people to join or start a group here around my are.

I would love some also like to meet up with militia members already settled here and Utah to talk about  and Train. 

[email protected]

A question for the Utah membership;

I have noticed since moving here last year that there is little to no interest in militias within the Mormon community. I am not a Mormon, but from my understanding, they are preppers by church decree. One year of stock-piled food for each member of their family, for example. But, they have no interest in firearms, weapons training or military involvement. I haven't met a single one that has been in the armed forces.

Am I just missing something, or have others noted this too?

On 4/2/2018 at 8:50 PM, David54 said:

Farmington 33 year old male looking to learn how to shoot and some basic military combat skills father of four children and absolutely scared to death what the future holds for my kids

Aim small miss small. Just work on your breathing, should be pretty easy.

Patriots Of Utah is open recruiting mainly for the fallowing counties weber county, davis county, and salt lake county, as well as all other counties in the state of utah "801" "435" "385" please come join if you would like. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:20 PM, USNpatriot said:

A question for the Utah membership;

I have noticed since moving here last year that there is little to no interest in militias within the Mormon community. I am not a Mormon, but from my understanding, they are preppers by church decree. One year of stock-piled food for each member of their family, for example. But, they have no interest in firearms, weapons training or military involvement. I haven't met a single one that has been in the armed forces.

Am I just missing something, or have others noted this too?

That is how most of the state is. I grew up mormon, but havent been in their cult in many years, because of the key points, that you brought up.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:12 PM, Uncle Sam said:

Thanks for the response I live around the Utah county area and I'm looking for people to join or start a group here around my are.

I would love some also like to meet up with militia members already settled here and Utah to talk about  and Train. 

[email protected]

I am looking for members all over the state of utah.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:06 AM, Seecruz said:

I am interested, if you have found a serious group, all of the groups I have found so far have been keyboard commandos.

[email protected]

Im SERIOUS enough to start one, have open recruitment, and be commenting on all other post that have anything to do with the state of utah. 

10 hours ago, Seecruz said:

I am in but will be out of town for the next 12 days for training but should be GTG by the end of the month.

Nice. Yeah it is pretty sad that I was forced into having to form a MILITIA. I do know that ones my numbers are up, I will be ordering custom badges kinda like that. As well as communication radio's like that to hand out to those that I have help run my MILITIA. I really feel that the government here in utah is really getting way out of hand. 

Capture+_2020-01-08-12-30-13.png

IMG_20200215_145950_01.jpg

My normal members "troops" will get a radio like that "baofeng BF-888" all firearms, and ppe/body armor will be on them to buy though. I will program each radio, before I hand them out, and also program all national guard frequency and state, and federal frequency in them, before I hand them out. 

20200216_064521.jpg

19 hours ago, Seecruz said:

I am in but will be out of town for the next 12 days for training but should be GTG by the end of the month.

K. Sounds good to me. I am trying to get enough people so I can have 1 commander per a area code, and afew units per a county. 

21 hours ago, K.Raat said:

Im SERIOUS enough to start one, have open recruitment, and be commenting on all other post that have anything to do with the state of utah. 

Glad to see more people coming into the Utah pages. I am in the 435 AC (just north-east of St George). I like what you have been putting together K.Ratt and feel the comms are an essential part of getting any type of organization happening for the state. Because of our populations being spread out so far, radio comms are our best bet. I have a 28' motorhome that I have been retrofitting to be a mobile communications platform. So far it's just CB/Police band radio but working on a foldable 25 ft HAM antenna tower mount for the roof.

Age and sporadic health issues (cold and flu) are slowing the progress to the point I am getting very concerned.

1 minute ago, USNpatriot said:

Glad to see more people coming into the Utah pages. I am in the 435 AC (just north-east of St George). I like what you have been putting together K.Ratt and feel the comms are an essential part of getting any type of organization happening for the state. Because of our populations being spread out so far, radio comms are our best bet. I have a 28' motorhome that I have been retrofitting to be a mobile communications platform. So far it's just CB/Police band radio but working on a foldable 25 ft HAM antenna tower mount for the roof.

Age and sporadic health issues (cold and flu) are slowing the progress to the point I am getting very concerned.

Nice not sure if you know but Baofeng uv-5r and their othere radio's by baofendo suit lots of needs. Yeah sickness seems to be going around all over utah. On. Another note, I posting something I find cool that most people don't know. Anyways I see alot of courts all across the state of utah, and every single one seems to think that the state of utah laws trump every federal law. Judge Thomas Kay in davis county is one of the Ring Leaders of it with the help of Jeffrey Thompson. I am about 93% sure there is also money switching hands there. A mobile command unit would be pretty cool. Have you thought about buying land ? I know that I have just so my militia will moreless have a base of it's own.

Capture+_2020-02-16-10-42-25.png

Capture+_2020-02-16-10-42-06.png

I have noticed there isn't many or much of any MILITIA here in the state of utah aside from the national guard. Huge reason I am trying to start one, so I can have it brach off, and hit " protect" every city in the state of utah. Would be cool, to have that many units as well as members out there. So far it sounds like I've got only other preppers that really want to do this with me. 

16 minutes ago, USNpatriot said:

You can be my southern utah commander though.

4 minutes ago, K.Raat said:

Nice not sure if you know but Baofeng uv-5r and their othere radio's by baofendo suit lots of needs. Yeah sickness seems to be going around all over utah. On. Another note, I posting something I find cool that most people don't know. Anyways I see alot of courts all across the state of utah, and every single one seems to think that the state of utah laws trump every federal law. Judge Thomas Kay in davis county is one of the Ring Leaders of it with the help of Jeffrey Thompson. I am about 93% sure there is also money switching hands there. A mobile command unit would be pretty cool. Have you thought about buying land ? I know that I have just so my militia will moreless have a base of it's own.

K.Ratt, just going to focus on the comms part of your post for now...

I am not familiar with the Baofeng equipment, but it does look impressive. I am old school, and so is my current comms setup. Not that I don't like the cool hi tech stuff, I love it! But I am using gear that is EMP hardened as the foundation. If other equipment can be added/intergrated, all the better. What Input/Outputs do those radios have? Separate antenna jack?

I don't own any land and don't really plan to. Kinda pointless if my goal is to be mobile. Just where ever I can get the best signal to be effective in comms relay.