SPECTRE 6

Nevada - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 12/31/2019 at 8:14 PM, Mastadon said:

Ok, I'm signed up on Zello as Mocadon

We are the active group in the country.  Check us out at: http://www.iiisecurityforce.com/

We don't accept keyboard warriors.  I did say we are active.  With us you can make a difference.  With us you can help take back our country.

We have taken a stand in South Dakota, Georgia, Virginia, Nevada and many other places.

We are in many of the 50 states and have alliances with Denmark, Australia, Canada and others.

We are actively recruiting and growing exponentially.

We also have a FaceBook group.  Search on FaceBook for III% Security Force

On 12/31/2019 at 10:37 PM, NVMikeG said:

which part of NV are you looking to recruit from?

We are the active group in the country.  Check us out at: http://www.iiisecurityforce.com/

We don't accept keyboard warriors.  I did say we are active.  With us you can make a difference.  With us you can help take back our country.

We have taken a stand in South Dakota, Georgia, Virginia, Nevada and many other places.

We are in many of the 50 states and have alliances with Denmark, Australia, Canada and others.

We are actively recruiting and growing exponentially.

We also have a FaceBook group.  Search on FaceBook for III% Security Force

@ BigDog-75  Glad to know you're rolling strong!  I ended up finding an awesome group for me here in Nevada that also has established groups in most other states.  West Coast Patriots 3% Nevada  - just like you, we're growing like crazy right now & actively recruiting. We do active training several times a month.

You can add another Northern Nevadan to the list of Mititia education and potential participation!

I'm running out of Sparks NV looking to support or join a local militia. 

Have there been any meetings in Northern Nevada regarding Militias? 

I'm not military, but my wife is ex Army girl. We have done competition shooting sports, and I've been active with the local club and the NRA ILA booth operations over the past 2 decades.

Computer guy by trade, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning is my gig. 

Would love to attend some meetings and see where the synergy is strong, and go from there!

I'll be posting MyMilitia.com on my Facebook Fanpage today... hope to get this site some TRAFFIC.... Currently reaching roughly 100K sets of eyeballs monthly... :D  Just might help, or just might draw the trolls... 

Looking forward to learning more about The Militia Life!

8 hours ago, TheHumblePatriot said:

You can add another Northern Nevadan to the list of Mititia education and potential participation!

I'm running out of Sparks NV looking to support or join a local militia. 

Have there been any meetings in Northern Nevada regarding Militias? 

I'm not military, but my wife is ex Army girl. We have done competition shooting sports, and I've been active with the local club and the NRA ILA booth operations over the past 2 decades.

Computer guy by trade, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning is my gig. 

Would love to attend some meetings and see where the synergy is strong, and go from there!

I'll be posting MyMilitia.com on my Facebook Fanpage today... hope to get this site some TRAFFIC.... Currently reaching roughly 100K sets of eyeballs monthly... :D  Just might help, or just might draw the trolls... 

Looking forward to learning more about The Militia Life!

We're alive and well in Northern NV!  West Coast Patriots 3% is actively recruiting in all parts of NV - please PM me for details!

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.