SPECTRE 6

California - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Thanks 1

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.
Former Marine Sgt in the Mitlitary for 12 years I want to Join the Militia to be a part of Making History I can't Run and do Ops but I would like to do something inside the Group. My email is sgtusmc58@gmail.com my Name is Randy
  • Like 3

I want to get with militia in my area. No military. i have been in construction since I left high school, surfed big Hawaiian waves, sailed high winds, built up and tore down just about everything. I'm not the youngest, but i have more heart than anyone. i can still run, shoot, and fight. I do not quit. Pisses me off just to say that damn word. Watsonville, Ca. Peoples Republic of Santa Cruz. Front line. steerstopper123@gmail.com

• Like 3

Hello All,

I am a member of California State Militia. We have 4 Companies spread across California.  You can go here for more information or to sign up: 

http://www.cal-militia.com/home.html

Signing up there will get your information directed to the appropriate Company in the state.

You can also check us out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/californiastatemilitia 

Our page here on My Militia is in progress but soon should be filling up with our members. I am happy to answer any questions as well.

Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe!

-DeltaWhiskey

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello, fellow Patriots, I live in Stockton, CA and willing and able to do whatever it takes to defend the constitution. I am a Navy veteran and took an oath and I never relinquished that honor. I really don't know where to begin.  All I know the time is now to be ready and prepared for what I hope will not come. However, it doesn't look good and I have a family to protect. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone! At 57 I may not be able to keep up with most but I’ll do what ever is needed to defend my country and fellow Patriots.  One has to look no further than the UNs website and their Agenda 2030 to see the plans Obama and Clinton had for our country.  I will fight against this NWO at all costs.  I presently live in Vallejo, Ca. And will drop everything if needed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Awhile back I had started watching YouTube videos where Sen. Alan Grayson was questioning the inspector general on where a trillion dollars went to. The total amount at that time that had gone missing from the Federal Reserve was 9 trillion. Unbelievably, with no sense of urgency, she more or less said no one was investigating it.  Now the amount is up to 21 trillion and here’s the latest info. that’s come out.  This is taxpayer funds.

http://americaoutloud.com/21-trillion-unaccounted-u-s-dod-hud-tied-covert-ops-un/

• Thanks 1

April 7 2018. Central coast California here. Hows everybody? 

Stay twitchy my friend.

• Like 1

My name is Chris, I’m a navy veteran and a proud member of the Oathkeepers and the SOJ51 movement in NorCal. I believe in God, Family and Country and I’ll be damned if I’m going to ask permission of any government agency to exercise my God given rights. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Walter Ice said:

My name is Chris, I’m a navy veteran and a proud member of the Oathkeepers and the SOJ51 movement in NorCal. I believe in God, Family and Country and I’ll be damned if I’m going to ask permission of any government agency to exercise my God given rights. 

California has the strictest gun laws..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CSM Alpha Co. covers state of Jefferson, Bravo Co. sac and yolo area, Charlie Co. southern Ca. and Delta company encompasses the central valley Stockton to fresno, all of bay area ... we are a very active group.

• Like 3

I am Tim. I will do what I have to to defend the constitution and my family. I have no military experience. I do however like to go to the firing range and practice my skills. 

• Like 3