SPECTRE 6

California - Official Roll Call & Lounge

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part.

www.facebook.com/groups/1937755026537060/

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg

Looking 2 unite Patriots Nationwide Via CB Radio sideband Im in Illinois I've talked to Cali before whatever group you start or join I would love for you guys to get on board because when the grid goes down all that's going to work is CB radio...

This is a great antenna when I bought it was $99 I talk around the world with it on sideband CB when we have  conditions. I have a 2 meter HT Working on HF mobile unit...

ReCon. Thanks for the resource. Some really good articles and videos to help with radio selection. I have a Realistic TRC 477 I will be shopping antennas to match vehicle and the base antenna you use looks great but not available at the moment. Will be looking into getting on air so I'll look you up when its working.

If your going to run power wilson 1000 or 3000 are great inxpensive mobile antennas. And those Antron 99 s are available at different places all over the place.... 73s