SPECTRE 6

California - Official Roll Call & Lounge

1 minute ago, RevRifleman said:

Only if OPSEC and COMSEC are not being observed on those platforms by those groups using it.  Those are just avenues to connect with groups and network with people in your community.  Most of the real activity is purely conducted off platform.  No point in hiding the fact that you're a patriot from the tech overlords.  

Duly noted, sir.  Thanks

I'm here. I'm in the central valley. I don't have military experience. But what ever I can do to help. I'm hoping to get my ccw soon. Me and my coworker is working on it. 

40 minutes ago, SilenceKnewbetter said:

Is it just me, or doesn't using Facebook as a gateway into the group compromise everything?  Facebook, Google+YouTube are not our friends.  

We aren't doing anything illegal, and they would know we exist with or without FB, so we dont feel it compromises anything. Secure comms are used for other things, but FB is an excellent recruiting tool.

-CSM Skunk

Executive Officer

III% Defense  Militia - AZ BN

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 7/17/2020 at 11:11 AM, John Jenkins said:

We aren't doing anything illegal, and they would know we exist with or without FB, so we dont feel it compromises anything. Secure comms are used for other things, but FB is an excellent recruiting tool.

We need every tool we can get at this point.  Point taken.  Thanks

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.