Arizona - Official Roll Call & Lounge ūüďč

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ready to meet some new Patriots. Phoenix area.  Let me know.

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself.

Hello - I live in PHX. I don't have any military experience, but I do have tons of office management, accounting and construction office experience. If I can be of service...please let me know!

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Anvil, 

Thank you for reaching out and I am interested in you group. It appears you have a unique concept. I live in Chandler, AZ. How many members are in AZ in your group? Where do you train? Any chance of meeting in person to discuss further? Have a great week.

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1
  • 4 months later...
On 7/28/2019 at 12:48 PM, Freedomoverchains89 said:

Queen creek chandler area

This is SFC. Skunk with III% Defense Militia. I sent you a PM on FB regarding this last night that has so far gone unread. Feel free to hit me up there or here,..whichever is easiest for you.

• Hello 1

-CSM Skunk

Executive Officer

III% Defense  Militia - AZ BN

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 7/28/2019 at 12:50 PM, Freedomoverchains89 said:

I'm in chandler and queen creek area looking for like minded people who get together and train. Please reach out to me with any info

We should meet up for some paper punching... I spend my free time at the Queen Valley range (when its not shut down by the forest circus)...

• Like 1
  • Hello 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

On 9/12/2019 at 8:50 PM, Recoil said:

So.... 

After being on here for a while.  I can tell they're is no active recruitment being done from here. 

I was a recruiter for our unit until February or so, when I handed off the reins. Looks like my replacement dropped the ball. 

I got this:

Public page:

https://www.facebook.com/III-Defense-Militia-Public-Forum-880367322149909/

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1937755026537060/

Feel free to check us out and if you're interested, the recruiting age is there for you. If you have any questions, hit me up here or (better yet) on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100041009373745

Edited by John Jenkins
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

-CSM Skunk

Executive Officer

III% Defense  Militia - AZ BN

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 1 month later...
  • Wolfenstein changed the title to Arizona - Official Roll Call & Lounge ūüďč