SPECTRE 6

Arizona - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I'm in Cochise county and ready to serve my community. I'm still looking to be recruited but none have responded thus far.

I am here in kingman az. I go down to the border and work vekol valley with my friends but they have to work. Would like to get with like minded people. drop a note let’s get Together 

2 hours ago, Stormy said:

Hi,

I am a member of Cochise defense Militia and am happy to be here

Glad to see you here Stormy.

Anvil, 

Thank you for reaching out and I am interested in you group. It appears you have a unique concept. I live in Chandler, AZ. How many members are in AZ in your group? Where do you train? Any chance of meeting in person to discuss further? Have a great week.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:48 PM, Freedomoverchains89 said:

Queen creek chandler area

This is SFC. Skunk with III% Defense Militia. I sent you a PM on FB regarding this last night that has so far gone unread. Feel free to hit me up there or here,..whichever is easiest for you.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:50 PM, Freedomoverchains89 said:

I'm in chandler and queen creek area looking for like minded people who get together and train. Please reach out to me with any info

We should meet up for some paper punching... I spend my free time at the Queen Valley range (when its not shut down by the forest circus)...

So.... 

After being on here for a while.  I can tell they're is no active recruitment being done from here. 

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

On 9/12/2019 at 8:50 PM, Recoil said:

So.... 

After being on here for a while.  I can tell they're is no active recruitment being done from here. 

I was a recruiter for our unit until February or so, when I handed off the reins. Looks like my replacement dropped the ball. 

I got this:

Public page:

https://www.facebook.com/III-Defense-Militia-Public-Forum-880367322149909/

Recruiting page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1937755026537060/

Feel free to check us out and if you're interested, the recruiting age is there for you. If you have any questions, hit me up here or (better yet) on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100041009373745

Edited by John Jenkins