SPECTRE 6

Arizona - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Alright, but what would any particular militia actually do in case it was necessary? For instance, if people were being imprisoned as a punishment for standing in a public park or walking down the sidewalk because a governor exceeded their authority by issuing a blanket shelter-in-place order, what could a militia do to stop them?

Jay4800, you are in 928 area code so you will be with Rick Armstrong, and Are there ranges, or places people go out shooting around there? I think your area offers a unique location for some to perform weapons, medical, and other areas of training we might could explore. 

16 hours ago, RayanneKennan said:

Alright, but what would any particular militia actually do in case it was necessary? For instance, if people were being imprisoned as a punishment for standing in a public park or walking down the sidewalk because a governor exceeded their authority by issuing a blanket shelter-in-place order, what could a militia do to stop them?

I believe that in a situation like that you should be able to talk to public officials and urge them to not place such orders on the public, but if they chose to not comply, then the militia members could meet and discuss the next plan of action. I don't want any misconception either here on this post, or in a public veiw it would be a good idea to discuss what might happen, but hopefully things will work themselves out. Or not. 

37 minutes ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

Jay4800, you are in 928 area code so you will be with Rick Armstrong, and Are there ranges, or places people go out shooting around there? I think your area offers a unique location for some to perform weapons, medical, and other areas of training we might could explore. 

lots of places to go around here.  Mohave county is very unique.  We not only train in weapons, but sustainability, medical...all sorts of stuff

Guest Fed up
6 minutes ago, RayanneKennan said:

To be honest, there are some governors who need to be arrested. Of course it is going to take a large army to accomplish that. I'm just saying.

Yes

So, what are the opinions in this group about the armed protest today at the Capitol building in Michigan? I understand that we don't have the same problem in Arizona, but I am just wondering about the general opinion of it.

I think it is why we have the Second Amendment to begin with.  Our founders had just got through fighting a war with a tyrant.  Politicians need to remember they are elected representatives and not leaders.  They also need to remember that executive orders are not laws, regardless what douchey says

Guest Fed up
10 hours ago, Rick Armstrong said:

I think it is why we have the Second Amendment to begin with.  Our founders had just got through fighting a war with a tyrant.  Politicians need to remember they are elected representatives and not leaders.  They also need to remember that executive orders are not laws, regardless what douchey says

What's to think about? That's exactly what it's about but we let the social justice warriors erode our rights under the guise of safety because we as a society are letting the s.j.w's take the helm because it's not in Vogue to be someone who goes against the idealistic opinion of those types of people.

Posted (edited)

I feel a little guilty because someone just told me that a Restauranteer in Arizona got in trouble for opening his business ahead of schedule. I wish I could have been there to protest his ticket or whatever it was that he got. Then again, I'm afraid of getting in trouble myself. I don't want to lose my job or anything like that.

Edited by RayanneKennan
Clarification

On 5/5/2020 at 12:18 AM, RayanneKennan said:

I feel a little guilty because someone just told me that a Restauranteer in Arizona got in trouble for opening his business ahead of schedule. I wish I could have been there to protest his ticket or whatever it was that he got. Then again, I'm afraid of getting in trouble myself. I don't want to lose my job or anything like that.

Oh, nevermind. Nobody in Arizona got in trouble and the governor backed off.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:28 AM, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-health/2020/05/01/coronavirus-arizona-businesses-defy-doug-ducey-stay-home-order-covid-19/3061682001/ 

I dont know if they actually cited this lady or not, but if they do, there will be protests. 

They did not cite her.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:35 PM, RayanneKennan said:

They did not cite her.

There are already protests going on in this state at the Capitol. Duecy has pretty much already been told by the people that he will not be re-elected, as with the County Sheriff Paul Penzone. Both of them have been trying to get Red Flag laws pushed through the Legislature, but fortunately for us, our Legislature wont pass them. As of now, we have a majority conservative legislature and we are a Constitutional Carry state. Lets hope it stays that way