SPECTRE 6

Arizona - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Guest Fed up
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

I sent some of you my info in messages. If I dont answer when you call, leave a message and I will call back. We need to start connecting on a personal level and a patriotic level.

Yes we do, we're running out of time

Edited by Fed up

Guest Fed up
8 hours ago, GDF Stomp said:

I'm in 602, but we have a station up north in Navajo county.

I'm in South Central Phoenix off the 17

They weren't able to make us all stay inside by issuing coronavirus lockdown orders, so now the governors are issuing mandatory curfews because of the George Floyd riots, which are being instigated by "out-of-state" protesters. Why don't the cops just arrest the rioters, rather than threatening to arrest anyone who goes for a walk after 8 PM? It won't be cool enough to go for a walk until then. It is 107° outside in the middle of the day right now. I feel like they are just trying to identify anybody who won't obey them, and then arrest those people.

Guest Fed up
15 hours ago, CrispusAttucks said:

Greetings all. I'm not in AZ full-time yet but have a place in BHC. I will be vacating the Peoples Republic of California soon. Don't hold the California thing against me too much I don't vote for that crap.

Actions speak over words. Where are you moving to in az

Guest Fed up
6 minutes ago, CrispusAttucks said:

We have a place in BHC now but that won't be our final location. We are looking up towards the Williams area. I have a few buddies there.

I'm in Phoenix, have a friend in surprise. Jd is in North Phoenix ATM. That's about the extent of who I know and where we're at. We all need to vet each other and get on a frequency we can all communicate on and start training together.

Guest Cobra Strike Down

Looking to join. I'm in the Chandler area. If I can speak with someone I'd appreciate it. I'd like to help my community in any way I can. 

Guest Fed up
2 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Looking to join. I'm in the Chandler area. If I can speak with someone I'd appreciate it. I'd like to help my community in any way I can. 

Did you join this page on your own volition or did you find somewhere tagged? I'm just curious because I keep posting in YouTube comment sections.

Guest Cobra Strike Down
9 minutes ago, Fed up said:

Did you join this page on your own volition or did you find somewhere tagged? I'm just curious because I keep posting in YouTube comment sections.

I found this on my own. I actively searched for a local militia I could learn from and participate in. 

Guest Fed up
6 minutes ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

I found this on my own. I actively searched for a local militia I could learn from and participate in. 

As far as I know jd is the only one with really any experience in this thread

Guest Cobra Strike Down
4 minutes ago, Fed up said:

As far as I know jd is the only one with really any experience in this thread

Well, that's one more than I have in my life, currently haha. So it's a start. 

Guest Fed up

so everybody knows I used to be an archery instructor so I actually have a real skill as far as the militias concerned on a, what's it called a militant application, then I'm a journeyman roofer after that. I know a lot more but not necessarily to the extent of those first two.

Guest Fed up
39 minutes ago, Bad Karma said:

I am based in Chandler. I saw this statistic and wanted to share.

image.thumb.jpeg.d06b842c53e1ba088126f3c85d1e8228.jpeg

Get out of here with your statistics an your facts! We don't want to hear that shit!

I am moving to the PHX area (Maricopa County) from Washington State in the next few weeks. I have been a part of other groups but I'm looking to get more involved, especially in light of recent developments nationally. 

I have a background in leadership and organizational development and training. Was a part of senior leadership team for a nationally affiliated group.

I look forward to making contact with other like minded individuals.

1 hour ago, Red Dragon1 said:

I am moving to the PHX area (Maricopa County) from Washington State in the next few weeks. I have been a part of other groups but I'm looking to get more involved, especially in light of recent developments nationally. 

I have a background in leadership and organizational development and training. Was a part of senior leadership team for a nationally affiliated group.

When you get into the Phoenix Area give me a call.. I'll send my phone umber to you in a message. 

Guest Fed up
1 hour ago, Red Dragon1 said:

Bump

Guest Fed up
3 hours ago, JD "Doc" Fraley said:

I saw this and  like this guy. Seen some of his other video's.... He too has the same idea I had. Go into the comments and check out the post I put in there, 

What's your name on YouTube?