Sign in to follow this  
fixer

BLM Land Grab and Tyranny in General

Tonights subject for the radio show , we need your opinions post below!

My .02

I am ignorant of BLM and Land Grab Subject so i choose to speak on the subject of tyranny in general...

Tyranny is a noun that describes a repressive and arbitrarily cruel regime. a tyrant is a "cruel master."

Read carefully with the intent to understand, and not with the intent to reply....

Many people "Cry Wolf" when it comes to Tyranny, Most of these people are Breaking the Law

What is the law? is a question you should ask yourself before performing actions that may put you in a situation for you to fear Tyranny. Because then you need to make a proactive decision for you see....

law abiding american citizens shall not fear government reprisal for engaging in activities that are not of an unlawful manner.

However,

Legality does not equal Morality....

knowingly breaking the law then being shocked when law enforcement gets involved has nothing to do with your morals other than you being a dumbass, a law breaking dumbass.

doing something because of your morals is when you willingly accept responsibility for your actions and the inevitable outcome and you understand and have made this decision and your willing to stick to it.

So before you call Tyranny Please Know the Difference. Because...

crying fowl and raising a false flag to others is Inducing fear, and such oppression prevents others from joining the movement. We must be mindful of our "public" communications. If you protrude guilt you may be misrepresenting yourself and others.

Tyranny naturally arises out of democracy. - Plato

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant. - Maximilien Robespierre