Medical Thread-Seizure (Epilepsy)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Better late than never. There is promise for perpetual agony sufferers, kids with epilepsy, opioid-dependent people who are battling. Get behind this enactment, do the examination, discover for yourself what the genuine realities are with this herb called Blue Mountain Fire from blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/grow/indoor/marijuana-plant-time-lapse/. Its been around since the get-go. There has never been any individual who had passed on from it. 

My daughter has epilepsy as a single father I had come to know what fear is. The doctors all wanted her to go on anti epileptic med but I remembered what it did to her mother (not good). A good friend of mine turned me over to the idea of trying CBD oil but as protective as I am I was very hesitant. I had then spent two weeks strait studying into CBD of thousands of reviews, research documents and personal testimonies of like parents. I am so glad I tried this as my daughter has now been one year without one epileptic episode.

• Hello 1