fixer

Pennsylvania Citizen Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

127.jpg

Pennsylvania's 1st Unorganized Militia Oath

Headquarters located in Central Pennsylvania

Members located all over Pennsylvania

· Protect and aid your community as needed.

· Prepare alternate communications.

· Prepare logistics.

· Identify local members for organizing.

· Identify possible terrorist targets.

· Identify alternate bug out locations.

· Keep your ears and eyes open.

• Like 3

Hey, all! Patriot, here! Anyone here from Berks County or in or near Bernville (or KNOW of any patriots in those areas)?? If so, PLEASE contact me! Thanks!!

• Like 1

Any Malitias near the Lehigh valley/ Emmaus area? Extremely Patriotic American here tired of watching our country be taken from us and being destroyed, looking for a group of like minded pro 2nd Amendment, freedom loving AMERICANS to join up with closer to my home. If any groups are accepting new members, please contact me.

• Like 1

Hey, all! Patriot, here! Anyone here from Berks County or in or near Bernville (or KNOW of any patriots in those areas)?? If so, PLEASE contact me! Thanks!!

I'm from York county looking for some shooting\ training Buddy's just not the crazy radical kind...if you know what I mean

To my knowledge we are the only active unit under the Pennsylvania Citizen Militia (PCM) or at least in our area we are. We are not in contact with any of the leadership or membership outside of our unit. However we operate under the banner of PCM and our sub-sect/unit is “Kilo-Golf company” short for “Keystone Guardians”. If anybody with PCM sees this message and has any questions please message us on our profile. Our command staff tries to stay on top of communications with the highest priority. Thank you everyone for your time, and as always your continued dedication to the service of your country, state, and community. Stay safe and God Bless.

LT Kerchner, KGco 

4 hours ago, Megatron said:

Heard that keystones where looking to be contracted out.  Some groom guy mentioned it 

If you mean KRG they are a different group than PCM. They were formerly PSM. SSG Michael Grove is the CO of that group. Pennsylvania Citizen Militia to my knowledge is not actually an active group so much as a banner for the overall “Non-regulated” militia community in PA. We adopted the PCM name for the prefix of our group. But aside from our guys I have no contact with any other PCM personnel. I have tried multiple times to establish contact and we are debating dropping the name. 

Edited by PCM_UAL_KiloGolf

I see. I am not sure who you mean by “groom”. And we try to stay impartial about anything relating to religion or political agenda. However, as much as we support every American’s first amendment right they in particular seem to be advancing more and more toward the radical/terroristic side of things. And that is not peaceful assembly. In our opinion inciting riots and breeding mass hysteria are just a few of the many examples of modern domestic terrorism in America.

• Like 1

Attention Members of the Militia community:

I regret to inform you that PCM/UAL Kilo-Golf Company is here by disbanding. In days after our last summit meeting we had made the decision to merge with a larger more established group. In light of this a portion of our command staff resigned entirely from the movement and community in general, taking advantage of the chance to get out of the field without negatively affecting the rest of the group. We thank everyone who has helped with our development and it has only further prepared us for success in our future endeavors. As always stay safe, and God bless.

Signing off, 

-LT Kerchner

Kilo-Golf Company

1st Platoon