fixer

East Tennessee Mountain Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

147.jpg

East Tennessee Mountain Militia

The East Tennessee Mountain Militia is a community of patriots, true believers in a good and free America. We believe in traditional values of faith, family and work, and in an absolute right to self preservation. We believe in self determination, in limited government, and in honoring and maintaining the republic as it was designed more than 200 years ago. We are a REAL Militia Groups and Train Often.

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Hello and Welcome sir. Thank you for your service to our great country. If you scroll through the state pages, you will find groups in the great state of Tennessee looking for members. Let any of our site administrators or moderators know if you have any problems finding what you're looking for. Again, welcome aboard!

I'm sorry to hear that sir. We provide the forums only though. Once a prospect finds his state on the State Index, it's up to the personnel from that state to send each person towards open groups. I am in NY unfortunately. But if you want to look up a group on FB to get involved with, I highly recommend getting in touch with Ghost Squad Tennessee Reapers. They will respond to you. I hope some of this helps.

image.png.b779b50ec63fba2bebdb8fa44e830906.png

image.png.e9a3eaf6e3df8f1868318fe0e893333e.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest Brandon 1300

I heard there few regions and was wondering if anybody would know who I can contact the closest person for the Knoxville area 

Good Morning Patriots. If this is a functioning Militia group in the state of Tennessee, I am looking to chat with the group leader. Thank you in advance. 

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Just registered after finding this site. ME ? USAF veteran, retired 9-1-1 dispatcher (MI State Police - Detroit), pro photographer, published author, married forever with four beautiful grandchildren. I'm moving to NE TN in the spring and would like to connect with like-minded geezers. We are shopping real estate in the Tri-Cities area, hoping to land somewhere just west of Jonesborough. Will update my profile a bit later as I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment. Howdy, y'all !

6 minutes ago, CitizenPatriot said:

Just registered after finding this site. ME ? USAF veteran, retired 9-1-1 dispatcher (MI State Police - Detroit), pro photographer, published author, married forever with four beautiful grandchildren. I'm moving to NE TN in the spring and would like to connect with like-minded geezers. We are shopping real estate in the Tri-Cities area, hoping to land somewhere just west of Jonesborough. Will update my profile a bit later as I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment. Howdy, y'all !

Welcome aboard

If you do not get a reply from anyone reach out do me.

Tn. Commander

Captain 19th Tn. Inf. 1st Div. A Co

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry