Sadly, I need major help with dental problems. I work day labor, and can't work with my current pain. I'm asking for anyone interested in helping me out to shoot me an offer!

The gear is in good shape, and if not sized to fit you, might at least be useful in bartering with local shops or fellow militia members.

Thank you

ACU Assault Pack - $50

British Osprey Body Armor w/ Ceramic plates in MTP(Multicam) Size 100cm Chest, fits M/R-L/R -$225

MICH Kevlar Helmet w/ ACU cover Size Medium - $75

2x BDU Pants Size Medium -$25/50

DPM Woodland Pants Size Medium - $25

Chinese Digi-Multicam Size Medium - $25

Night Desert Pants size Medium- $25

British MTP Pants Size Medium - $30

Multicam Combat Shirt Size medium - $30

Multicam Utility Cover "unisized" - $10

BDU Improved Rain Jacket size M/R- $50

Coyote Softshell Shooting Jacket w/ Hood size medium -$30

Tell me more about the helmet if still available.

Its the MICH Helmet. Size Medium. Comes with the default set of foam pads. Its in excellent condition, most likely used only in the States for a random range day. No bracket for the front, but I never used mine, so wasn't a loss for me. The helmet cover is ACU, form fitted, and backwards. I opted not to bother with trying to fix that snafu, since I had planned to switch to Multicam at some point.

Do you have pictures of the coyote soft shell jacket? Interested.

I'll post them into the media for a little while so you can see them. if you have specific questions don't hesitate to ask!

Tell me more about the body armor & plates, please.

the Vest is the british Genuine Issue Osprey Assault vest in MTP, their version of Multicam. The plates come from an older police outer vest. They are NIJ rated level IV, but the plates themselves don't have the markings for it, it was on/in the police vest. I'm sorry I lost the vest they came from.

Yesir, I've always found the side plates to get in my way, so never bothered with them.

I uploaded the pictures of the plates, they're Ceramic wrapped in Kevlar & Nylon. The ceramics themselves are Square 10 1/2" by 12" They are curved to fit the body better so its hard to measure.

the media stuff shows at the top of my page when I first sign in, and its the black pieces

There, fixed it so anyone can see it. Pesky permissions. Follow the link and you should see the album with items in it. There are pictures of the vest, the plates and the jacket that @Poriggity was asking about

Not quite what I thought they would be. I was thinking about getting something lighter weight for my wife. Even the smaller AR 500 plates weigh a bit.

Thanks for the pics.

These do weigh lighter than I can recall for USGI ceramic plates. I don't have a scale to put them on to say how much they weigh, tho. I wore the vest with plates in over a 10 hour day at work, to prove it possible. I couldn't do that with my USGI IBA.

Sawx

I'll post them into the media for a little while so you can see them. if you have specific questions don't hesitate to ask!

Saw the pictures of the jacket. I am very interested. Is Coyote the brand or just the color? If color, can you tell me the brand?

Brand is some Chinese off brand. They call the material Sharkskin for the water repellent qualities. I've had the sharkskin jackets before, they're good at keeping you dry!

Sorry to hear about needing dental work. I am getting close to the same boat. My bottom wisdom teeth are coming out some day. The top two were removed by a little Filipino dentist and didn't cost me much. The bottom ones will cost a lot more, lol.

It is all available, as well as a pair of Cochran Jump Boots size 10.5E ($75), Rothco Jungle Boots size 8R($25), and a BDU pattern improved Rain parka size small($40).