Guest LANCER

White Mountain Defenders

Guest LANCER

The White Mountain Defenders is a Constitutional Defense group that is committed to supporting and defending the Constitution at all cost. We are based in Show Low, Arizona which is in the White Mountains of Northeastern region of Arizona. The members that have sworn an oath to the Constitution are expected to honor their oath and take it seriously. Those who haven't are expected to honor the Constitution in it's original form. We are a group of Patriots from all walks of life and a wide range of skill sets. We welcome all Patriots who desire to get our country back to the way the Constitution defines.

WMD_Logo.jpg.1ece14540b40ccdc1efabdc499060ce9.jpg

Guest LANCER
Author of the topic Posted

We are a relatively small group of patriots and survivors training and preparing for any unfortunate events that may be on the horizon. Most of us are members of the Oathkeepers. The group consists of combat veterans, first responders, and highly skilled individuals. I retired from the Air Force in 2012 and my second in command is my doctor. We do have other members who also live in Heber. 

We are not one of those hard core militias that try to act like the military. We're just American patriots preparing to survive and preserve the Constitution.

Lancer

That is what I am hoping for,. What has prompted me was it has become increasingly aware that you need to know who you need to defend against and who you can count on..

Thomas

Guest LANCER
Author of the topic Posted

Have you moved to Heber yet? If so. I'd like to meet with you. If not, let me know when you get moved and we can plan to meet.