fixer

Firearms Bucket List - What on your Firearms bucket list?

I have a lot of firearms and i just knocked one off my bucket list, Only post guns you intend on purchasing for real nothing silly...

Here is my bucket list guns...

Steyr AUG .223

AUG_A1_508mm_04.jpg.372b8d62eddfc9be0c0a7d2c1371c18c.jpg

The Steyr AUG is an Austrian bullpup 5.56×45mm NATO assault rifle, designed in the 1960s by Steyr Mannlicher GmbH & Co KG (formerly Steyr-Daimler-Puch). The AUG (Armee-Universal-Gewehr—"universal army rifle") was adopted by the Austrian Army as the StG 77 (Sturmgewehr 77) in 1978,[3] where it replaced the 7.62×51mm StG 58 automatic rifle (a licence-built FN FAL).[4] In production since 1978, it is the standard small arm of the Austrian Bundesheer and various national police units.

The rifle and its variants have also been adopted by the armed forces of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Pakistan, the Falkland Islands Defence Force and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Sig Sauer P226 MK25

SIGSAUER_MK25_AND_SUREFIREX300ULTRA.thumb.jpg.113da0f0a4406f14d94aeff4e10eec0d.jpg

Released in 2011, the MK25 has been advertised by SIG as being identical to firearm carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs. Features that help identify it amongst other P226 variants include the silver anchor and UID identification label on the left side of the pistol, as well as a mil-spec picatinny rail. Although cosmetically similar to the Navy model, the MK25 features an anti-corrosion coating applied to all external and internal surfaces, as well as SIGLITE Night Sights.[8]

A 30 or 50 cal. machine gun, a .50 rifle, would a bazooka, an anti tank weapon or mortar count? These days all of these would sure help.

More realistically an AR15 in 5.56.

DPMS G2 Recon 308

SIG P226 Legion 9mm

Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor

Springfield M1A National Match Stainless

Galil or HK clone in 308

Right up my alley !, I handled the 226 legion the other day , sight picture is the best I've ever seen and it has a quick pull trigger.

In love with 6.5 creedmoor , unlimited funds i would of went with the RPR you mentioned , but if you research the Predator you will see its shooting 1/2" subMOA from the box thats why i went with it.

Galil is badass

My list is fairly simple:

Glock 22/23 in .40 S&w

Remington 700 in 12 gage

AR-15 with reflex site

M1 Carbine with original stock(if possible)

S&W Model 19

S&W M&P R8

Taurus Judge

FN FNX-45

Glock 20C

Stoeger Cougar

AR-10

Ruger 10/22 takedown

K-31

I'm still undecided on shotguns. But the above is my list for handguns and rifles. I own everything else I want.

Ehh man, I've been collecting since the early 80s and pretty much have everything I've hankered for that isn't almost impossible to find or that I haven't found the right deal on yet. The ones I'd really like to get:

A good condition SVT-40

An original FG-42

A better condition Mauser C96 (mine is a beater)

A Holloway HAC-7

A Sterling AR-180

A Bushy M-17S

• Like 1

I've been keeping an eye out for M1's, FAL's and any RPK's... reality is that any battle rifle is on my bucket list. Currently, I have plenty of AR15's, AK47/74's, 1911's, but you can never have too many lol

For my 10th AR I thought I'd do something special. Built from an 80% lower in .25-45 Sharps. 20" stainless heavy barrel and topped with an ATN X-sight 5-18 daytime night time scope.

Ehh man, I've been collecting since the early 80s and pretty much have everything I've hankered for that isn't almost impossible to find or that I haven't found the right deal on yet. The ones I'd really like to get:

A good condition SVT-40

An original FG-42

A better condition Mauser C96 (mine is a beater)

A man after my own heart! The only firearm that I want & do not have (and would almost give my left nut for) is an FG 42! Unfortunately they have long since exceeded my financial ability! I am in the process of buying one of the new made semi-auto versions.

I've got 3 or 4 SVT 40s and a couple of Broomhandles (both 30 Mauser & 9mm) with stocks.

Sarge