fixer

My Militia 2.0 - We have been waiting for member 1000!!!

We have been working behind the scenes for sometime and taken all the feedback and put all the ideas in to My Militia 2.0 ..

we are still working on full implementation but we have make it the new default on the site..

at the bottom of the site you can customize the site how you want , change the backgrounds and colors and even the fonts

We have cleaned the site up a ton removed a lot of stuff that really didn't need to be there, a lot of its still there but it will only show if you scroll over it.

we added a new classified forum and a new off topic forum

too many changes to list them all just check it out and leave us some feedback thanks

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Author of the topic Posted

opps i gave the wrong link in the email to the feedback thread lol

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Looks G

We have been working behind the scenes for sometime and taken all the feedback and put all the ideas in to My Militia 2.0 ..

we are still working on full implementation but we have make it the new default on the site..

at the bottom of the site you can customize the site how you want , change the backgrounds and colors and even the fonts

We have cleaned the site up a ton removed a lot of stuff that really didn't need to be there, a lot of its still there but it will only show if you scroll over it.

we added a new classified forum and a new off topic forum

too many changes to list them all just check it out and leave us some feedback thanks

Looks GREATTTT !! You are right "It is a lot to take in " at firsst but i will get the hang of it !! Keep up the really great work on Unity here !!